Epilogue

(Four Years Later) (Sam's P.O.V.)

Looking at myself now I would never have imagined that this is where I would be four years ago. Four years ago I was ready to die, there was no point in me even trying until I met the bad boys and eventually fell in love with one. Which is how we come to now. A year ago my bad boy proposed me in the most romantic way I could have imagined and as you can see I said yes seeing as here I stand in front of a mirror in my wedding dress.

"Dear are you ready?" asked Ruth

Ruth was one of the people in this world that I was most grateful for these past few years. She has helped me so much throughout the years, especially when I finished my course. I ended up doing a course in patisserie. I enjoyed working at the café so I took a course to further my knowledge of baking that I had learnt from Ruth and now I work full time as a baker and waitress at the café with Ruth.

I looked back at her and replied, "Yes, very much so. I'm so happy that you are here today Ruth. You are like the mother I never had over the years after I met you and I am so very grateful." My eyes started to get glassy and Ruth laughed at me.

"Oh dear, your welcome for everything. Now stop crying, it's time to go."

With that being said we walked towards where everyone else was outside. Just as we reached the door leading outside the music started playing. That was my cue to start walking towards the love of my life.

I had taken a few steps before I finally looked up at him. I stopped breathing for a moment or two as I took in his appearance. He looked handsome in his black suit, crisp white button up with a black bow tie.

Finally I reached him and when I looked into his eyes I knew that my decision to spend the rest of my life with him it was best decision I would ever make.

(Levi's P.O.V.)

I was in suspense waiting for her to finally walk out of the building and towards me. This was one of the most important days of my life and I was worrying that maybe she had changed her mind and didn't want to get married but I kept reassuring myself that she wouldn't do that. She loved me enough to say yes in the first place I was hoping that she loved me enough to continue through with what saying yes meant.

"Man calm down. She's gonna walk out at any moment okay. There is no need for you to get worried." I knew Axel was correct but that still didn't fully help my worries. I wouldn't be okay until she showed herself.

I turned to look at my best friends. "I know guys, it just that, this is the most important day of our life. I can't wait to see her."

Just as one of them were about to respond the music started and my worries faded away as soon as I saw her. She blew my mind away. She was gorgeous, with her white lace, flowy wedding dress.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, not even when she finally reached me at the end of the isle. I was barely registering what the priest was saying. I finally paid attention when my name was called to say my vows. I grab her hands in mine, looking deeply into her eyes as I repeat my vows from my memory.

"Sam, I love you. Every moment I have spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true. So here I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together."

When I finished she had tears in her eyes with a couple escaping down her cheeks. I removed my hands from hers and brought them up to her face and wiped away her tears before grabbing her hands in mine again and putting her ring on her finger.

She giggled before looking back into my eyes.

"Levi, because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, the love of my life, my soul mate, my person. The love you've shown me is beyond anything my childhood self could dream up. It's heart-warming, genuine and fierce... sometimes all at once. At the same time, your love has taught me to find what I spent so long searching for within my own self." She says to me as she puts my ring on my finger. I won't admit it to anyone if they ask but I did tear up as she said her vows to me.

"Do you Levi Miller take Samantha Jones to be you lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Samantha Jones take Levi Miller to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Once that was said I wasted no time in pulling her closer to me and smashing my lips on hers in searing hot kiss that would leave her breathless once we broke apart.

We found out three weeks later that after the reception that night we created a baby.

(9 Months Later) (Sam's P.O.V.)

All I wanted was for this baby to come out of my stomach. I couldn't take it anymore. I was stuck in this hospital with Chase and Aiden while Axel had gone to get Levi since he was at work.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed out as another contraction hit me. I have been here for a few hours already as when my water broke I was only dilated 4cms. When the contractions started getting closer together the doctor check how far along I was now and I was 8cms long. That was half an hour ago.

I just wanted Levi here with me. Almost as if someone had heard me, my husband ran through the door with Axel right behind him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier love, I didn't hear my phone going off. Are you alright?" He asked while caressing my face and wiping off all the tears and sweat that was one my face.

"Yeah, I'm only 8cms only." I tried smiling at him while I said that but another contraction hit.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed as hard as I could until the contraction passed.

"Axel can you grab the doctor for me please."

"Sure man." With that being said he left the room to fetch the doctor.

When the doctor came back in he checked my dilation again and said that it was time for me to be prepped ready to give birth to our baby. Levi and I don't know the gender yet as we wanted it to be a surprise.

(After Birth)

I woke up to Levi sitting in the chair next to the bed holding a baby in his arms. I must have made a noise because he immediately looked up at me, his eyes filled joy and love.

"Hi." I smiled at him went he leant over and gave me a kiss.

"I love you so much Sam. Here meet our beautiful baby girl."

"Ohhh, she's beautiful Levi. What do we name her?"

"I was thinking we could name her Emma. What do you think?"

"I love it."

I moved over so Levi could hop into bed with me. He passed me Emma before he got in and I just looked at her, thanking whoever was out there that they didn't let me give up.