forward

Copyright © 2018 by 'colorfulcate'

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

--

I'm currently making different types of stories. If you had read my 'reincarnated into a sadist's body' book, well, that was the past, and that was supposedly for fun. It has a bunch of plot holes and etcetera that I do not like. Like I had told you, 'reincarnated into a sadist's body' was for fun and is not a story I mostly focused on. However, this story will be planned well, but it will still be a rough draft. For those of you who haven't read 'reincarnated into a sadist's body', don't read it. Please. It's quite cringy and clichè.

I hope you enjoy this dystopian story by the way. Have a good day, and I'm sorry that I had to copy paste a 'copyright' sample from the internet. I just had to. Hope you enjoy!

For those of you who didn't read those two long paragraphs above, don't budge. Just enjoy this story. BAIIII!!!

- cate

additional note: this is BOOK 1 of the QUILTEME series

another additional note: the video on the very top is a good song by good singers, check it out.

--

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

~ unknown