4. confusions

It was around 6 O'clock in the evening and Diva was chilling in her living room going through her WhatsApp feed, scrolling down facebook timeline and surfing on internet that suddenly, the wacky sun showing its superiority since 3 months went to sleep and clouds muffled every corner of the sky and just in about 5 minutes, wind blew not just gentle breeze but full blown bone chilling winds.
It was so sensational yet so cold as if month of december has started.

"Divaaaa..."
Somebody shouted from outside.

At first she didn't believed her ears as no one was home. Her parents were out of town.

"Divaaaaaaaaa...."
Somebody again shouted and this time more louder.

She ran to the balcony to see who's there shouting her name so loudly in this brisking chilling wind.

"Shiva!"
She said to herself in shock.

A big smile suddenly poked her face.

"Ohh gosh! Where were you?" She shouted from the balcony.

"Are you insane, diva? In this situation you are asking me questions???".
He shouted with a little madness.

"Ohh sorry sorry.. come come.. come inside" she said and went downstairs to open the doors and made him comfortable by offering him water.

Again out of impulsiveness, she asked about the reasons of his sudden disappearance since 6 months.

"I know, I know you're dying out of eagerness, take a chill pill and relax. I had went for my crash course of medical exams" he said with a casual tone.

With a sigh of calmness, diva relaxed herself and they started talking about things happened in these six months, after their school.

Till then, winds had stopped along with a hailstorm.

Shiva left the house with a promise to see her again.

Diva was happy, but not so much.

Now, she had got confused between Shiva and Ishaan.

She shared everything about her college life but the page that had came so close to her heart, she didn't qouted it at all with him.

In deep thoughts of her actions of attraction or infatuation towards guys, she started judging herself from other's point of view.

Being just a teen, stepping towards youth phase, we all face this kinda emotions towards any sexuality and it's okay!
Attraction is good.
But thing we all need to have is courage and control.
Courage to accept our feelings, without thinking of other's point of view and control on our thoughts and actions.

Diva, did the same. She accepted her attraction towards Shiva which she had named as her love.
Ishaan, he was still left to be tagged.

Spending whole day with other girls around the college, he used to return back to Diva, telling her everything about her deeds, as usual.

Going with the flow of her emotions, she accepted the nature of Ishaan.
She had made her mind that he who gets lost in the morning cannot be called a loser if he finds his way home by evening.

In all this, how those 3 years of graduation passed, no one knows.

But these years made a strong long lasting impression on Diva's personality.

Even though she had accepted his nature, she felt offended.

She wanted him to be all hers and didn't wanted to share him with anybody.

~~~~~

Please vote and comment.