Prologue: Eighteen Years Ago

Lyria was walking rather slowly to the birth grotto, she has to hurry to get to the Water Unicorn. Behind her was a her huge and magnificent unicorn herd known as the Ferngrass Grass Herd, she felt a painful kick from her swollen belly.
Lyria cried out in in pain and she spread out her legs for balance, but luckily her sister orange-maned sister Lavera, and her beloved mate and winged mate, King Ono.
"Don't worry, once this is over our colt will be able to kick on the outside." nickered Ono humor sparkled in his blue eyes.
"You mean filly." joked Lyria, playing along which turned into a another breathless gasp.
"Let's hurry." said Rando.
Rando and Sito troted towards the front of the line, all the unicorns surrounded her. They hurried across the dried and dying grass, and towards the birth grotto.
The birth grotto is underground, where a secret body of water lies, guarded by the Water Unicorn and only the pregnant unicorns are only the ones who can go into the grotto and give birth to their foal.
Lyria was getting nervous and excited at the same time, they finally went through the shadowed tunnel. They soonly saw a huge sea-smelling pond, there was a giant golden clamshell with a huge red cushion inside. There was four unicorn carvings; it represented the Water Unicorn, the Fire Unicorn, the Wind Unicorn, and the Earth Unicorn.
In the water was a beautiful sea animal with green fins, scales, and green eyes who is half fish.
"Greetings, dear Lyria." greeted the Water Unicorn, she came to the surface of the water. "I see that you are expecting your first foal today." The Water Unicorn eyed Lyria's round and plump belly.
Lyria nodded, she watched as the Water Unicorn brang the clamshell over and towards in front of her close to the sand.
Lyria gulped, becoming nervous again. Ono nuzzled her affectionately and her sister nudged her forward.
"Don't worry," said Ono soothingly to her. "We'll be here waiting for you and our foal's return."
Lyria dragged herself into the clamshell and collapsed on to the cloud-soft cushion. Lyria watched as the Water Unicorn dragged the magical clamshell from the shore.
To her surprise, she felt exhausted and she smiled to her family and friends as the clamshell closed. Lyria closed her eyes and felt as if the whole world had shrunk to the dimensions in her body, a world that was full of golden freedom and throbbing adventures. Lyria felt her stomach go back to its regular shelf. She opened her eyes, and besides her was a beautiful, sleeping filly.
Our daughter! thought Lyria wonderingly.
The filly has a streamlined body, twitching ears, a pale white-pink coat with a pale blue-pink and golden flower and star pattern, a golden horn, pink wings spotted with gold and blue on the tips of her feathers, on her ankles were golden anklet bracelets, in her long and wavy golden mane and tail was multicolored small flowers, blossoms, and precious stones, four sapphire blue stripes on her long mane, and when the little filly opened her eyes, they were shimmering golden-amber eyes.
"Hello, my filly." whispered Lyria to the filly, she and the filly nuzzled each other.
Lyria felt overwhelming joy and love for their new/first filly. The filly yawned and fell asleep again.
"I shall name you Leah." said Lyria softly, she nuzzled her sleeping filly.
Lyria watched as the clamshell opened up and Leah opened eyes, and looked up at the new light.
Lyria saw the worried and curious faces of her herd on the shore, Ono neighed eagerly and flapped his wings excitedly. She watched as Leah got up to her hooves and spread out her beautiful wings.
"Congratulations, King Ono." nickered Lavera to Ono, who looked stunned and happy as his blue eyes rested on her and Leah.
"Her name is Leah." said Lyria warmly to her herd.
The Water Unicorn pushed the clamshell to the sandy shore, Lyria helped Leah get off the clamshell. They were eagerly greeted by Ono, Lavera, and the rest of the herd.
"Thank you Water Unicorn." said Lyria, Ono, and their herd mates.
"You're most welcome." said the Water Unicorn, she soon disappeared into the foaming waters.
"Mama." said a new voice.
The voice was soft, bright, bold, and eager. Lyria gapped when she saw it was Leah who had spoken her first word.
Lyria nuzzled her daughter and gently nosed her out of the grotto. When they got outside they saw the unicorn herd known as Ferngrass Herd they neighed eagerly and happily, Leah met the eyes of her father.
"Come on, let's get going." said Ono soothingly and smiling.
Leah started to gallop away with the whole entire the Ferngrass Herd behind her. But huge dragons with munculus were flying behind them with snakes ready to aim.