Chapter Two

Mia soon turned into a pink elf with purple eyes and a pink-gold ringed butterfly. Sara also has red hair tied to the back into a ponytail with pink flowers, a green dress, and brown eyes.
Mia flew out of the portal while Sara had landed on bushes after she got out of the portal.
"You okay, Sara?" asked Mia as she landed neatly in front of Sara and helped her out of the bushes.
"Yeah, I'm fine." said Sara.
They soonly heard a eager neigh and small-hoofed canter, it belonged to a playful and mischievous winged unicorn filly with a pink coat, bright golden eyes, a pink mane and tail in elaborately braided, adorned with small flowers and precious stones.
"Hey Kyara." said Mia with a smile and started petting the filly's chin.
"Did you wandered off again Kyara?" teased Sara as she petted Kyara's back and the girls took in their surroundings.
They were outside of the Blackwood Forest, the Ferngrass Herd was a few feet away, most of the herd was grazing together while the foals were playing with each other.
"Should we find Yuko, Mo, and Onchao?" asked Sara to Mia.
"One step ahead of you." said Mia.
She tapped her ringed pink butterfly twice and said to it. "Find Yuko."
The butterfly flew away from them. Mia gave Sara a hand and they carried her as they flew off towards the Elf Crater or Elf Mountain. They flew over the closed waterdome and landed down on the grass.
**** Mo's POV-
Mo, Yuko, the elves, unicorns, and pans were all trying to get the water pumps working on the hottest of the months. But every time the pumps started to work a leak would come out or a spray of water would be sprayed on them.
"Blac!" spat Yuko after another spray was sprayed on her.
"Are you okay Yuko?" called Mo to Yuko who started to flap her wings dry.
"I'm fine!" called Yuko back.
"Any luck getting this pumps working?" called Phuddle, a small white pan with a left horn that looks like it's part of a branch with a single leaf, and a few gray teardrop markings on his forehead and above his blue eyes.
"Not yet!" called Mo.
"Duck!" cried out Mo's friend, Simo.
Mo and Simo both ducked from the loose water pumps that suddenly sprayed one of the pans by accident.
"Whoa! Watch it with that thing!" called out the pan as he hid behind a bush.
"Sorry!" called out the two boy elves.
"Hey look! Mia, Sara, and Kyara's here!" called out a elf named Lasita.
Mo, Yuko, Yuki, Phuddle, Simo, Lola, Mimola the Swamp Unicorn, Lyria, King Ono, and Onchao saw the two girl elves and the winged unicorn filly coming in for a landing.
****
Mia noticed that elves were flying back and forth with flashing eyes and nervous expressions, a whole herd of unicorns had followed them with nervous expressions and twitching ears from the tunnel behind the waterfall.
"I wonder what's going on." said Mia.
"Is it always this busy?" asked Sara to Kyara.
"I don't really know, it's in the middle of the dry season and we had somehow ran low on our water supplies." neighed Kyara.
Mia and Sara are the only ones who can speak and understand unicorns, and only Sara can see anything or anyone who is invisible.
"Mia! Sara! Kyara!" cried out their friends.
Onchao started to nuzzle them eagerly, and he gave Kyara a scolding look, so did King Ono and Lyria. Mo, Yuko, Yuki, Simo, Lasita, Lola, Mimola, and Phuddle came over to greet the elf girls.
"Welcome back Mia and Sara." greeted Mo.
"We're just glad you came." said Yuko as she put her arms over Mia's and Sara's shoulders.
As they gathered around Mia, Sara, and Kyara a messenger elf flew from the palace with a panicked look.
"Prince Mo, King Ono." said the boy elf with a bow and he raised to his feet. "Tessandra had told me that your parents have gotten very sick."
***** Camila's POV-
Camila screamed as her hair became wavy and in the color of golden-blue adorned with light blue-gold beads and flowers. She wore a soft and water proof blue and gold hair band, beaded necklace with the blue jem, beaded bracelets, and blue belt. She wore a short strapless light blue dress decorated with golden-blue round patterns. Her dress's edge are lined with golden-yellow and golden-blue stocking-like boots with the same style of her dress. On her back was a pair of beautiful wings: it is white with a slight touch of blue, along with gold lines and gold circles inside it.
Camila screamed as she crashed landed into a dark blue tree.
She let out a painful groan, Camila winced when she felt a scar over her shoulder. She took in her sightings, she saw bright green fields, multicolored bushes and trees, sapphire lakes, a sapphire blue sky, and the same exact things from her book The Legends of Centopia. It was her favorite book when she was little.
She let out a small scream when she felt the tree shook underneath her, Camila looked down and saw the most beautiful creature alive: it was a teenaged winged unicorn mare. She has a streamlined body, twitching ears, a flawless white-pink coat with a pale blue-pink and golden flower and star pattern, a shimmering golden horn, pink wings spotted with gold and blue on the tips of her feathers, on her ankles were golden ankle bracelets, golden-blue lined crests on her face and her wings (that looks like it comes from Greek), in her long and wavy golden mane and tail was multicolored small flowers, blossoms, and precious stones, and four deep sapphire blue stripes on her long mane.
When the young mare looked up, her eyes were shimmering golden-amber, like the golden dawn.
"Hi?" said Camila looking down at the regal winged unicorn.
The winged unicorn looked up at her and met Camila's blue eyes.
"Hello." said the winged unicorn with a smile. "I'm Leah."
"I'm Camila." said Camila as she got down from the tree and bowed in front of Leah.
Leah bowed down on one hoof in return, her eyes on Camila. They both got back to their feet (or hooves for Leah's case) and met each other's eyes, they knew at once they have a lot of things in common.
"Do you want to come with me?" asked Leah, a sparkle of hope came into her beautiful eyes.
"Yes, thank you." said Camila as she was allowed on to Leah's back.
They both entered the shadowed forest; it is creepy, mysterious with many dangerous plants. Camila noticed that it has has a mysterious aura, unique plants and hidden species, and darker trees than the other sunlit forest.

Mia and Me: The Lost Princess of the Rainbow Island On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara