Chapter Three

"What!?" cried out Mo, his eyes were filled with tears and his face was face was filled with shocked grief.
The eight elves, the three winged unicorns, the unicorn, and the pan all went into the two Royal's bed quarters and saw the sleeping King Raynor and Question Mayla.
At the end of the bed was grave-faced Tessandra, she was watching the slow sleeping King Raynor and Queen Mayla.
"Mo," rasped King Raynor with halfway opened fading amber eyes, startling everyone. "You must search for the lost princess of the unicorns, me and her were great friends when she disappeared and we may as well join her."
"No." whispered Mo as he father closed his eyes and went still.
Mo grabbed his father's hand and Yuko took the Queen's hand, the King and Queen were both pale to the skin, the color of their cheeks have gone pale, their eyes were closed, and their faces were pale and sweaty, but they seemed peaceful.
"What happened to them?" whispered Mo hoarsely to Tessandra.
"Someone had poisoned them in their drinks." said Tessandra.
"Who would do such a thing?" gasped Lasita.
"About that evil one? What's her name again?" said Sara.
"Gargona." spat Yuko and Yuki, a spark of anger danced in their eyes.
"We can chase her later," said Mia she gestured to Onchao and Kyara. "Will you two try to heal them?"
Onchao joined Mo's side and a tear fell on to the King's lips and then Onchao trotted towards Yuko's side, a tear dropped on to the Queen's forehead. Onchao layed his horn the King's and Queen's heads and chests.
King Raynor and Queen Mayla didn't wake up, Mo gulped and closed his eyes, trying to hold back his tears.
Kyara touched the Royals' hands with her glowing pink and gold horn but nothing happened.
Simo, Lasita, and Lola bowed their heads in a silent sign of grief.
"What's does orcarl say?" asked Simo quietly to Mia.
"Where the shadows of secrets comes into view,
the stars shall show the unicorn with a horn made of gold and wings that show the star's light,
the lost unicorn will come into view from the second call of the flute that is played by the dawn and dusk,
then call her by her name that she had gave,
from the winged unicorns shall seek the lost princess of Rainbow Island,
and shall guide you home with the lost herb that shall heal all." said Mia quietly.
"Maybe this mysterious herb can help us." said Yuki.
"Along with this new winged unicorn." said Yuko.
"Let's get going." said Lola.
"The longer we stay here, the longer their Majesties get more sick." said King Ono gravely.
Mia and Sara both nodded their agreement and unfolded their wings.
"King Ono asked the longer we stay the longer the King and Queen will get sick." translated Mia.
"Let's get going." said Onchao.
"And find this unknown and winged unicorn." said King Ono.
"What did they say?" asked Simo.
"Onchao wants us to get going, and Ono find wants to find the unknown and winged unicorn." translated Sara.
Mia led her best and closet friends back outside, the elves finally got the pumps working, sort of.
"Tessandra, Phuddle, and Lyria, you stay here and make sure no other elf or unicorn follows us and you're in charge while we're gone." ordered Mo to Tessandra and Phuddle. 
They all nodded, Mia and her friends (except Mimola who ran on the Wind Unicorn's cloud).
Mia and her friends headed towards the Blackwood Forest.
*****Leah's POV-
Leah and her new best friend, Camila were laughing and running in the wind. Camila was playing tag with Leah, and Leah started help Camila practice her flying in the clearing. Leah had shown Camila different types of herbs and species.
But they soonly got themselves tired out and started resting under Tessandra and her son's tree house. Leah had healed Camila's shoulder and wings.
Leah's ears perked up and felt the presence of her foster family. Her foster father, Zato (a male Nature Unicorn with a brown-pelted coat that like a tree bark, his mane and tail are woody brown and dark brown eyes), her foster mother, Balanda (a female Nature Unicorn with a pink coat, pink eyes, her mane and tail are wild pink forest flowers, and she has a beguiling scent), her foster aunt, Yolika (a female Nature Unicorn with a leafy-green coat, light green eyes, and her mane and tail are made of big green leaves), and lastly a same-aged winged unicorn stallion named Nico (who has a sky-blue coat, brilliant amber eyes, amber mane and tail, a golden horn, and amber-tipped wings.)
"They're my adopted family." reassured Leah to Camila, who looked a little nervous.
"I'm Zato." said Zato warmly as he and the others stood in front of Leah and Camila. 
"I'm Balanda." said Balanda as she helped Camila to her feet.
Leah got up next to Camila's shoulder and let Camila put a hand on Leah's neck.
"I'm Yolika." said Yolika warmly.
"And I'm Leah's friend, Nico." said Nico.
"Welcome to our family." said Leah to Camila with warmth in her voice and her golden-amber eyes.