Chapter One

Mia and Sara were both outside with a thirsty pony named Suncloud were walking down towards the river, mostly because the pipes aren't working too well. So they were heading towards the river, Mia wore her backpack with her book and her bracelet around her waist, while Sara on the other hand a empty and covered basket.
They walked across the field towards the river when they heard howling from the woods.
The girls gave each other surprised glances, while Suncloud looked more than just alert.
"Is that who I think he is?" asked Mia to Sara with amused look.
"I think so." said Sara with a chuckle and a smile.
The two of them were talking about Fabio, he is an old friend from Sara's village in the mountain.
They knew he was a little bit of a wander-of-the-forest, but he doesn't mind that a few people caught him on his hunting trips in the woods.
"Come on we better hurry," said Mia.
"Or we'll be the next ones on the menu for any wolves that he might of called up." finished Sara with a smile.
"Well, we might as well call ourselves lucky —" started Sara but she was soonly interrupted by a bit of meowing and purring.
"Where is that sound coming from?" asked Sara as she and Mia looked around.
Mia got her backpack out and saw a cute kitten inside. The kitten has lighter and darker brown stripes and green eyes, clearly a tabby kitten.
"Mimi!" gasped Mia as she put down her backpack by her leg and got her adopted kitten out.
Mimi purred in her arms as Mia held her close to her chest, Mia bend down and put her backpack on her back.
"You mischievous little thing," scolded Mia to her naughty kitten. "How did you snooped into my backpack?"
"Meow, meow, meow, mew." meowed Mimi, looking up at Mia with her brilliant green eyes.
"You sneaky, but cute feline." teased Mia to her kitten.
Sara chuckled softly and allowed Mia directed her hand to Mimi, Mimi purred with pleasure.
"Come on let's hurry, before my mom sends a search party for us." said Sara after she was done petting Mimi.
"Then we can have our picnic." finished Mia, smiling.
"At the park as planned." said Sara as they continued their walk.
The two girls stopped by the river's edge and waited calmly as Suncloud started drinking, Mia bend over the river and gave Mimi a drink from the palm of her hand.
They started walking the other direction that they took when they heard a trotting sound of a horse and a bit of talking of a rider behind them.
Mia and Sara looked over their shoulders and saw a dark bay saddled horse with a fourteen years old boy with dark blonde hair, friendly green/yellow eyes, and wore riding clothes.
The boy soon stopped his horse and looked down at them with surprise.
"Mia!" cried out the boy with astonishment.
"Mario​?" said Mia taking a cautious step forward towards the boy.
"Who?" asked Sara, looking confused.
"Mario works on Grandfather Renzo's farm, I met him when I came for a visit." explained Mia.
"Does he know about it?" asked Sara in a softer voice.
"Yes, he does." said Mia with a nod, she gave Sara a confused look. "Why did you asked that?"
"Just curious." said Sara.
"Umm, Mia?" said Mario as he dismounted his horse.
"Yes?" asked Mia meeting Mario's eyes.
"No offense, your bracelet is glowing." said Mario, slightly uncomfortable.
Mia saw that the blue jem was glowing, she let out a soft sigh of disappointment. Mia got her elf book out from her back and got out her mirror, she silently read the new oracle.
Mia touched the blue jem of her bracelet.
"Say your password." said the jem.
"Where the shadows of secrets comes into view,
The stars shall show the unicorn with a horn made of gold and wings that show the star's light,
The lost unicorn will come into view from the second call of the flute that is played by the dawn and dusk,
Then call her by her name that she had gave, from the winged unicorns shall seek the lost princess of Rainbow Island.
She shall guide you home with the lost herb that shall heal all." said Mia.
Mia soon disappeared with Sara.
****** Camila's POV-
Camila is fourteen years old girl with a tall and streamlined body shape, tender beige skin, deep and shimmering blue-green eyes, long and wavy golden-blonde hair with five or six deep blue dyed stripes, and around her neck was a small, but mysterious blue jem necklace tighted to a golden-painted chain.
She lives in her Aunt Jessica and Uncle Carlos' horse farm not so far from the village.
Camila was silently petting her horse, who was silently eating small wheat cookies, Maria; a tall light brown and white mare with a thin, white blaze in between in her dark brown eyes.
She also lives with two cousins: Evana and Vicky, Evana has the same tender beige skin, dark brown eyes, short dyed black hair, and a good taste in makeups and makeovers. Vicky has the same tender beige skin, dark brown eyes, long and wavy brown hair, and has a good taste in fashion.
Both of the girls are pretty much like her sisters than her cousins, along with Camila's short-haired golden-brown female Chihuahua with sparkling dark brown eyes, three white paws, and named Bella. Her cousins' energetic and small white poodle with a black and silver collar and named Tomy.
Camila looked up at the strange and unusual blue glow.
"Where's that coming from?" wondered Camila out loud.
Camila looked down and saw that her blue jem was glowing.
"Does this have a battery or something?" asked Camila confused as she held up the necklace.
Then in a amber glow of butterflies, she disappeared.