𝓿𝓲. the new deal

chapter six

chapter six

-

"Elena! I know you're home!" Alex yelled as she stormed through the Gilbert household, looking for the doppleganger. instead she runs into her new guardian, Alaric.

Alex uses her magic to lift her hand up and telekinetically pin him against the wall and choke him, "if it isn't the babysitter" she smirks, "the eldest, Elena, did something to my sister, so you're going to tell me where the doppleganger is or else i'll deliever your head to her on a platter"

Alaric visibly chokes for air, "she went out. I don't know where" he whispered due to the lack of oxygen.

"well that's a bloody shame, isn't it? you're quite a handsome one" Alex puts her palm out, ready to chop his head off, when the one and only Elena walks throug the door. Alex throws Alaric across the room and rushes towards the doppleganger. her eyes glowing red and veins crawling down her eyes, "where is Rebekah!"

her eyes showed fear, but Elena stood confidently, "Rebekah isn't the only one you should be worried about"

Alex huffed and used her powers to slam the girl into the wall, she walked over to her and kneeled in front of her, "what did you do, Elena?"

"it wasn't me. Stefan took the coffins. all I did was dagger Rebekah"

Alex stood up straight with a scowl on her face, "you and your flithy friends will not only suffer the wrath of one, but two Mikaelson's!" she shouted in rage, "congrats, Elena. you just made me your enemy"

Alex has already lost her family before, she won't let it happen again. and with Klaus by her side, she will do whatever it takes to get them back.

++++++++

instead of school, Alex was at the Mikaelson's new home, which was under construction. she walked into the area she knew Klaus would be in just as Tyler stormed out and one of the hybrids held a bloodied sack, most likely with a head in it.

"what's gotten you in a sourwolf mood, brother?" she asked with a smirk, knowing all too well that whatever he had planned probably didn't work, like always.

"your acquaintance, Tyler, refuses to do as I say, so we shall do things my way" Klaus says, walking through the house. Alex follows.

"and what may that be?" she asks.

"we're going to a founders meeting"

"Carol! oh, it's o good to see you" Alex smiles as she approaches the Lockwood woman with Klaus by her side, "this is my brother, Niklaus"

Klaus shows off his famous grin and kisses Carol's hand, "please, call me Klaus"

Carol smiles, "your brother is quite the charmer" the woman giggles like a little school girl. Klaus had that effect on people.