chappy 2

~ time skip to after attacky~
I'm buying food in a convenience store and I almost get killed by a lazer bullet if not for my reflexes "holy mother of animation!" I yell as I grab the box of chocolate that would last I think about 3 hours at most while in my hands so yeah , but it'll be fine now what to do what to do oh! I know I grab a tent. I'm gonna have to live in something won't I? Anyway there's the dude with the lazer bullet "were you trying to kill me had I not dodged that bullet I would have been  a spot of ink on the floor ! " I shouted at him. Clearly I haven't been around people for that long. But anyway he looked rather surprised to see someone shouting at him because this is how he responded " n-no ma'am I w-wasnt I-I'm very s-sorry" he stuttered "yeah well apologie accepted" I drawl out . I am good with being sassy wow maybe this was what my old life was like sassing people who irritated me. But alas I can't remember. Oh well.

~•°•time skip cuz I can•°•~
After I set up my tent in the middle of the woods (a/n: cuz you Kno what why not) I started a fire, roasting a hot dog over the fire . Then I here voices " Boris come on I here a fire "  " (y/n) get your knife ready they could be enemies" and since I trust my self I did as told  "who's there if your an enemy don't mess with me I HAVE THE POWERS OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE ! " I threat as there's a flash of light and  my knife's a katana and I look very dangerous

(Plus wolf ears, tail, and your eye color)"Oh soo- AGH" (no he's not going to have an attack that's too clicé ) they both duck as I throw a knife at them "yeah very scary in fact I'm  terrifying" I sass him but if your not here to kill me what are...

"Oh soo- AGH" (no he's not going to have an attack that's too clicé ) they both duck as I throw a knife at them "yeah very scary in fact I'm  terrifying" I sass him but if your not here to kill me what are you here for" I say my voice hard as rock. As I turn back to my regular outfit

And (h/l) and (h/c) hair , the wolf features disappear

And (h/l) and (h/c) hair , the wolf features disappear. " Okay just a moment ago you were an assassin but now your a regular girl? I'm really confused" sir shorty says a lot of suspicion in his voice "so what ? How does that affect you sir shorty?" I retort . His face was priceless " sir shorty. wow.well then I guess I'll tell you my name Bendy that's my name Bendy" he says rudely "my name's (y/n) and I'm guessing your the oldest brother" I say pointing at sir---- Bendy yes Bendy "first , how do you know we're brothers and second , how do you know that I'm older ?" Bendy says "just a hunch " I say considering that they don't know I'm an experiment the less about my abilities they know the better."well it was nice meeting you but you must be tired have a nice rest goodbye! " I push him back through the trees and I eat in well deserved peace.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know short chappie but I got the second chapter out is you proud of me yet ?
Now do me a favor and stay above ground
~ Funtimeprincess