chappie 8

I woke the next morning running to the bathroom to have the hanahiki attack followed by the inkness. God end my suffering just kill me. "HeheheAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed I just lost it. I calmed down after hearing a voice "(y-y/n) are you okay I heard you throwing up and (Y/N) IS THAT-" I clamped my hand over Boris' mouth "shhhh it's alright little one you'll be fine don't worry about me alright " I soothe him and I sounded like- like her the demon inside me (y/a/n) (your assassin name) but I shook it off and put him to bed and refreshed my self and got dressed

 I calmed down after hearing a voice "(y-y/n) are you okay I heard you throwing up and (Y/N) IS THAT-" I clamped my hand over Boris' mouth "shhhh it's alright little one you'll be fine don't worry about me alright " I soothe him and I sounded like...

(It's (f/c) with (s/f/c) accents) and took care of leaving a note saying I'm out on a walk. This was a lie. I was out of control and (y/a/n) was in control. I was going to kill people. Guilty people, not Innocents , that's just weird. When I got back my armor was not bloodied and my sword was freshly washed and sheathed "you were certainly out on a long walk " says Bendy. That's none of his business. So I nod and get changed again.

And walk out the door singing copycat

Bendy and Boris followed and look surprised to see me circling cuphead whilst singing.

Bendy's POV
I'm beginning to get concerned about (y/n) she doesn't seem her self anymore disappearing and faking a smile so many times I'm fearing the worst. She doesn't see that this dude obviously uncomfortable is frozen. When she finishes cuphead turns around and lunges at (y/n) . She moves slightly left and knocks him out of the air with a swift kick to the stomach. He hits the ground and dazed looks up at (y/n) nodded and (y/n) says "you know what to do in the correct time sì sènõr?" Cuphead nods again and when he comes back he's holding......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger fight me  people!