chappie 7

We walked back to the hotel room,well, actually, I walked back to the room with Bendy over my shoulder. "I'm a general WHEEEEEEE" he says extremely drunk. I smile, giggle, and continue to walk when we get back Boris is on his bed and looks at me and I say "he's way to drunk so I brought him back I only had one drink and it was tequila so I'm not too drunk but I'm going out to the balcony." I say changing into a comfy oufit

I step onto the balcony and sing a little

I hear clapping from the balcony door and  I whirl to see a semi-drunk Bendy. He's still pretty drunk but not too drunk as he was. I turn to face him "hello mr.general." I say while slightly giggling. He looks at me and said "did I say that while I was drunk?" I nod and said "yeah not the choice I would have gone with you shit your ass at the battle of Monmouth". (I think theats the words I don't know cuz all I can understand is ....at the battle of Monmouth) Bendy's  starts laughing and starts humming the beginning of THE BATTLE OF YORKTOWN.I squealed and sang along (here's the song)

We finished and looked at each other and bust out laughing "we haven't done that in forever " I say still laughing Bendy nods and we are heading inside when I say "Bendy I'm going to use the bathroom okay" and walk really fast to the bathroom and find out another thing wrong with me. The Hanahiki disease and I know who caused it. Bendy. The one I love . Fates a bitch man they can't just let me be normal they have to make me a freak huh? "Calm down (y/n) and just deal you'll be fine as long as you tell him and he accepts you but you don't have alot of time you probably won't last very long at this stage" the voice is back. ' all right but what do we do when I tell him and what happens if he doesn't accept me?'  I ask my seemingly all knowing voice in my head as I retch up more (f/c) petals. "You die" my voice says. Welp. Looks like tomorrow is the day he either accepts me or kills me. Let's be positive and hope for the first one!