Hard at work

Work is hard but you try your very best to serve your customers. You have somewhat gained a reputation for yourself among customers who love the 'shy' type of personality. Sometimes, you do become really self conscious when it comes to sweet talking the female customers as you yourself is a female, but you try your best to hide it as you do not want your real gender to be revealed. Because of this, you are now known as the shy pretty boy who will make advances out of no where. It was a a hit with the customers. You often leave customers rather flustered. 

Zen has been a really big help to you. During your first week, it was really hard for you to try to sweet talk with customers but Zen taught you his tips and tricks. 

He taught you to be gentle but firm and confident. Showed you how to greet customers and to say nothing but encouraging and words of praise to customers. He showed you how to portray the best image of yourself to the customers.

'Actually Jun Ah, you have a very sweet and innocent smile. I bet a lot of girls would love to be greeted by that smile of yours!'

Somehow that comment from Zen made you turn flush. It was the first time a guy had ever complimented your smile. You smiled at his response and thanked him for his help. 

 Today was a hard day at work. It was a Saturday and many customers came by the cafe today. Moreover, Yoosung was not able to turn up to work due to school, Jumin was down with his other businesses, so it was just You and Zen serving the customers and Jaehee running the kitchen. 

When it was time for the cafe to closed, you locked up the front door and went to the locker room. You were changing halfway when suddenly, you heard the door open. It was Zen. 

You screamed when Zen came in and he was shocked when he saw you with a bra on. 

'Jun ah! Why are you wearing a bra?'

Jaehee heard the commotion and ran to the locker room.

Usually you would lock the door before you changed but you were so tired you totally forgot! 

Jaehee was also shocked when he saw the bra.

'Jun Ah, explain youself!'

You looked at Jaehee and Zen's look of shock and disgust and sighed.

'Jaehee, Zen, I am actually a girl.'

After revealing the truth, Zen and Jaehee breathed and sigh of relief. You were confused and ask whether they were angry.

'No, we thought you had a weird fetish. So you being a girl actually explains it better.'

You tried to laugh but it ended up sounding forced.

The three of you sat at the table and you explained your circumstances to them. You then begged them to not tell V or Jumin about it as you really want to keep this job. Tears started to well up in your eyes.

Jaehee sighed and replied,

'I usually am not the type to break the rules, but after hearing your story, I will break it and keep your secret hidden from the rest. Anyway, it is also nice to have another girl around the cafe.'

Another girl? You were confused by Jaehee's statement and asked who was the other girl. She chuckled and said it was her. You were a bit stunned and you replied,

'Jaehee, I will keep your secret safe too.'

Both Zen and Jaehee laughed at your response. Zen then said that every staff here knows that Jaehee is a girl. Your face turned red with embarrassment and you apologized. 

Zen then declared that he will keep your secret safe, and he praised you for your good work.