Training

'Jun Ah, this is the Mystic Cafe.'

Jumin explains that the Mystic cafe is actually like a butler cafe, where waiters play a specific role to increase their customers' enjoyment here in the cafe. 

Behind Jumin, you see 4 other staff.

They introduced themselves and their roles here. 

Jaehee, the chef of the cafe. He decides on the menu of the day and sometimes prepare special meals based on what the waiters think customers would want. 

Yoosung, a waiter in the cafe, playing the Younger brother role in the cafe, like a Maknae. He would treat all the customers in the cafe as his Nuna and play the cute role. 

Zen, is also a waiter, and plays the role of an idol. He would be very intimate with the customers and often make them flush. Sometimes he would sing in the cafe. 

Seven, manages the publicity of the cafe. He is rarely at the cafe and works at home, but when he comes down, he does help out as a waiter and plays the role of a comedian and plays practical pranks on the customers. 

Lastly, Jumin. He runs the restaurant and also works as a waiter. He plays the role of a CEO. He would act like he is above everything else, but ultimately still cares about the customer's well being. 

Jumin took one look at you and he assigned you a role.

'We already have a Maknae character, but you can be the pretty boy. Make those customers jealous of your beauty.'

After that statement, Jumin looked at the others and told them to open the cafe.

You froze in shock at what Jumin said. Beauty? You didn't notice that you had beauty in you. Zen noticed that you were frozen and came to you.

'Jun Ah? Don't worry, I got you. Jumin is just very blunt with his words. For now, just serve customers to the best of your abilities and slowly your special traits will be uncovered!'