Right hand woman

Warning: smut

His movements were so smooth and snake like. A predator searching for his prey. And she was the only other person in the room. God, look at him... how sexy... He's so attractive for a psychopath. His muscles, his tattoos, his green hair, his red lips... and... and his blue eyes.!!

Y/n tried her best to shake away the images of her boss in her head. But he's just so gorgeous and yet so dangerous. She shouldn't show it how bad she wanted him to take her.

But too bad, he noticed.

„When's my meeting with mister Chris?"
...
„Miss Y/n?"
....

He was so amused to see his good right hand woman all dozed off. Somewhere in her dream land, thinking of only god knew what.
He waved his hand in front of her face and smirked. Finally he got her attention. Her face turned all red.

„What were ya thinking, doll?"
„Oh umm nothing at all, sir."

The smirk never left his pale face.

„Doll, the meeting with Chris?"
„Sorry sir, it is at 18 o'clock, at your club."
„Only thirty minutes left, huh?"

With that he turned around and left her sitting there alone at her table in his office. But before he walked out of the door, he locked it. He practically felt how her stare burned a hole through him. Yes, he notices everything.

He turned around once again and in three quick steps, he crossed the room and stood in front of her. His hands on the table and his face leaned close to hers.

(You're at Griggs lucky place ;) )

„You make it too obvious, honey. But since I'm such a generous man, I'll fuck your brains out, what'd ya say?"

Y/n couldn't form a proper answer. That was honestly all she wanted to hear for so long.

„I'll take your silence as a no?"

That definitely snapped her out of her trance.

„No... no wait! Please..."
„Please what, doll face, be more specific."

That playful smirk is going to haunt her for a while. It seemed like he was toying with her and in fact he is.

„I want you..."
„Awww Kitten, anyone ever told you that you're obviously overworked and underfucked?"

She shook her head and looked at the ground. Too embarrassed to look up to her boss.

„Stand up for me."

She did what she was told and there it was again, he circled her like a snake, like a predator and now she was his prey. How exiting!

He slowly began to undo her blouse and his shirt. Then he unzipped her skirt and removed her bra. She stood there paralyzed, not knowing how to react to his electric touch.
A moan left her throat when he touched her pussy through her panties.

„Someone's very wet... I barely did something."

He chuckled and unzipped his pants and slid down his underwear. Y/n gasped at his size. She imagined it to be like this, but seeing it was a new level.

„Like what ya see? Cause I like seeing you all naked."

She was so shy. So she just said yes and Joker quickly ripped off her soaked panties and pushed her against the nearest wall. Something snapped inside the madman's mind. Like it switched from the playing mood to the fucking mood.

He roamed his strong hand all over her body and kissed and sucked her neck. Y/n was a moaning mess. Her dreams were becoming true.

„You're not a very good right hand woman, huh? You're a very very bad and naughty one. But fuck it, you're the best I have!"

With that he lifted her up and put her legs around his waist and in no time he buried his long erection deep inside her. He first went in very slow to tease her, but he quickly couldn't take the slow friction and drove in even deeper with much faster strokes. Y/n just hold on him and moaned and grounded. The pleasure was so overwhelming for both of them.

„I would fuck you all day if I could... But you're making me late for my meeting..."

He fucked her in an incredible fast and hard speed. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Joker sure knows how to fuck a woman properly.

„M-Mister J Im about to... cum!"
„Come on your boss's cock, darling."
„MISTER JAYYY!"

He continued to fuck her while she experienced her strongest and best orgasm ever. He hit her g-spot over and over again. It made her cum again. She was so out of breath, but Joker remained fine. His thrusts still so powerful, even when her pussy hugged his dick so tight.
After a little more going crazy he came deep inside her. She felt how his dick shot the hot liquid inside her. It was the best feeling ever.
He pulled his dick out and gathered his clothes. Y/n still stood there with shaking legs in the corner of the room.

„You are indeed very bad. I missed my meeting. Great. Well... what about 
round two?"

Before Y/n could say something, he was back inside her. It was the best day ever, she had at work.