My boyfriend is the Joker

Y/n was busy doing the bed neatly. She was about to put new sheets over the bed when suddenly her boyfriend shouted through the room. Announcing his arrival.

„Honey I am home!"

Y/n was trapped in the sheets and slipped down from the edge of the king size bed. She was so surprised to hear his voice, when she thought that he'd come home much later. But now she's still trapped in the sheet on the floor.

„J?"
„HA HA HA HA HA!"
„J help me get outta here!"

She was wiggling so hard to free herself but she only made it worse. Joker was having the best time, watching his baby girl rolling from side to side on the floor.

„J!"

She started whining and stopped moving. Joker got on his knees and pulled the sheet off of her body.

„Hey doll."

He said with a grin and Y/n only shook her head.

„Why are you already here? It's very early for your usual ~coming home time~"
„Aren't ya happy to see me, baby?"
„I only saw those sheets the last two minutes, till you decided to get me out."

Y/n got up from the ground, walking past him.

„Awww kitten's a little pissed?"
„No."

Joker chuckled and pulled her into a bone crashing hug.

„I've missed you all day long, baby."
„Ugh... J, was the meeting so exciting? You smell horrible!"

She tried to free herself from his strong grip, but it was useless. He chuckled and pressed her face even harder into his armpits.

„J! Stop, you're so disgusting! Let me go!"
„I thought you like how I smell."
„Usually I do, but your sweat is not very pleasing."

He let go of her and she started to unbutton his shirt. Her glare was fixed on the buttons and Jokers on her every move.

Next she unzipped his pants, but didn't pull them down.

„Why'd you stop? It started to make fun."
„You're a grown up man, you can undress yourself, I already helped you enough with opening everything, my dear five year old."

Joker growled and took of his shirt and pulled down his pants. Y/n continued to put sheets on the bed.

„Am I wrong or did you change the sheets yesterday?"

Y/n chuckled and eyed him up and down. Such a nice view to see the Joker glowing with his sweat only in his boxers.

„We made a mess last night."
„Ooh."

She nodded and Joker put his dirty clothes into the bedroom.

„I'll take a shower."

She nodded again and Joker closed the door.
Minutes later he heard it cracking open.

„Honey is that you?"
„Yeah."
„You're joining me?"
„Nope."
„Come on, doll."
„Nope."

Joker growled when he heard the door closing. When he came out of the shower Y/n wasn't in the bedroom anymore. His dirty clothes also gone.

He decided to lie down onto the freshly made bed. And Y/n got a heart attack when she came back and saw how Joker managed to make it so scrunched up, by just lying on it.

„How was your day, doll?"
„Fine, yours?"
„Had some stress at the club, cause this idiot didn't want to pay me my money."
„Oh and then?"
„I shoot him and got my money."
„Problem's solved?"
„Problem's solved."