Camp is for the Summer

Percy's POV:
I'm supposed to be sleeping in an awkward position while waiting for my mom to wake me up but I guess it should have been obvious a long time ago that Percy Jackson always outwits someone's expectation.... which weren't that great to begin with.

I continued on staring at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world and I was ready to bet it wasn't. I turned to look at the alarm clock.

6:20 am

I should get up before-

" Percyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! ~"
- she comes in.
I looked toward the door to see my mom as she entered my room while holding a spatula in one hand. I smirked, "Geez mom. Are you going to make me some blue krabby patties?"

She brought a hand to her hip, "Sorry dear sir, but I'm afraid there are only blue pancakes with blue syrup waiting for you on a blue plate, also what are krabby patties?"

I couldn't help but smile at that, "Nothing mom, I'll be down in 5." she smiled and left.

I got up and quickly got dressed into my uniform, which I had grown to hate. I went downstairs to start munching on those heavenly pancakes.

~time skip~

Percy's POV:
I dragged myself to school after my mom dropped me. I stared at it. I'm a highschooler now... Great. 

What's better then being a teenager striving for education in a school?

I thought as I walked in, coming early as always but being early enough to catch my friends. I grinned when I saw Leo with a crane in his hand trying to open a locker.

"Yo Leo. What's with the crane? "

He didn't look at me but gave me a crazy smirk which only meant trouble.
"Trying to open Drews' locker...." he mumbled still focused on the locker.

"Why?"

Before he could answer the locker clicked open and Leo placed a small, what seemed to be a bomb, in it. Shutting it close and throwing the crane around his shoulder he said, "let's just say a friend of mine asked me to pay Drew a lil Leo visit. "

"Dude that better not be a stink bomb." I said knowing it will get him in trouble but he slumped an arm around my shoulder and countered,

"Of course not!! Not why would I? Leo angelic sweet Valdez do such a horrible thing?" with that being said he walked off but I knew I heard him say
  "it's something much worse."
I was about to tell him he's gonna die when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I immediately turned to look at Jason who had a worried expression on his face.
"Bro are you getting enough sleep lately? Like at all? "
I blinked realizing that was the problem, I was getting minimum sleep due to the fact I got some messed up nightmares.
             Which was totally normal.
"You're the one to talk Grace, those tired eyes don't lie ya know. " I countered smirking knowing pretty well that it was his problem as well.

"oh boo-hoo. I haven't slept for days. I daydream about sleep peasants. Bow down to the insomnia king!!! "
Leo blurted as other students began crowding the hallways trying to get to class. We were about to go to class too when I felt getting hit in the head.

"OW! " my hand went to the back of my head and I saw Leo and Jason both rubbing there heads in pain as well.

"So you cupcakes think its cool to be late to class? Well?"

Oh no.

"Coach Hedge! We were just getting to class right guys?" I nervously asked them both.

"Y-yup. Right leo? " Jason mumbled trying to get Leo the message.

"Mama say what now? " Leo stared at us confused.

Coach just shook his head. "Your lucky I'm in a good mood today. Now get your butts to class."

Now we would go to class like good students but why miss the chance when Coach just happens to be in a good mood?

"Ooooooh what happened Coach? wife gave you a smooch before work?" Leo said as he wiggled his eyebrows, yeah he's a dead man.

"Shut up Valdez before I put you on fire." he mumbled as he left in a hurry.

"But Coach!! Your boy Leo never gets on fire....he starts the fire!" Leo grinned as he spread his arms and his hands got engulfed in flames not being effected by it of course.

I smirked, "What's better then being a teenager and getting thrown to school for education? "

Jason shook his head,
"Being a demigod and getting thrown to school for education."

Leo clicked his tongue, "If by education you mean staying alive and learning how to defend ourselves, then I guess you got a point."
As if on cue, Leo's  fire triggered the fire alarm and water began spurting on us, extinguishing Leo's fire but having no effect on me as water umbrella formed on top of me.

I stuck my tongue out and said,
      " Welcome to Half-blood High boys, where camp is for the Summer but for the rest of the year, you get this "

I walked to the class while grinning I could hear them saying  very funny Percy. Until I heard Leo shouting
"Why you gotta do the same introduction over and over again?!"

"Because, it helps my ego! "

"What ego? "

"Exactly! "

                   -----------------------------
Hey people, so Im starting this book which is stuck on my mind like forever. Everything is peaches and cream at the moment but drama is gonna start in the later chapters.just wait..... (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥