Fanart for Killer Protector

Yep. I drew Fanart Everybody. For EternalLaughter's Killer Protector Series (badass. A definite recommend)

Im sorry if some of you consider this a "spoiler" or whatever.  Skip this update I guess but hereee ya goooo.

Dedicated to Alex (EternalLaughter) and my love, my moonlight, who always keeps me going and and keeps going for me (Moonlight I don't deserve you 😭)

Enjoy the update!

Description:Jeff trying to make Ellie breakfast in their little cabin home

Description:
Jeff trying to make Ellie breakfast in their little cabin home. Home used to belong to Elizabeth's grandmother until she died and Ellie took her grandmother's room while Jeff took Ellie's (or a guest room. I almost can't remember now ;-; Alex please update if you have time maybe ;-;). There's a notch on the counter to the left due to Toby's hatchet. I decided to show some history of how Toby and Ellie's grandma used to live there. What's hanging is Jeff's hoodie (with knife inside and ready) and Elizabeth's Blue Polo for her job at Artem's Garage service shop.

I did a hell of research to fill in things I was missing just before my phone was taken away.  Lucky to found it all in time to finish it.

©AlexaSolis_6.10.18
⚠️Don't Steal My Art⚠️
What's hanging is