-Fierce Deity Link x Reader- : Your Mine...

[Scenery: Somewhere in a goddess praying temple]

(The wind pushed your hair to the side as you made your prayers to the goddess hylia. Lately you'd been down on your luck. With your business to your love life)

(You loved your boyfriend, but it seemed like he just couldn't please you no matter what you two did in the bedroom)

(Yes. It was wrong to pray to a goddess about your sex life, but you were sure that even Hylia had some skeletons in her closet)

Y/N: May Hylia be with you

(You bowed before opening your eyes and standing up. You looked around at the open field of flowers around you and realized that no one was around)

(You'd normally take this time to frolic in the field, but you knew how your boyfriend could get when you were out too late)

(As you made your way back home, the entire time you couldn't help, but feel watched)

******

"AAAAAHHH!!!"

(Your boyfriend, (bf name), rolled off of you and next to you on the bed. He was sweaty, but you couldn't understand why considering he only went for 5 minutes with the worst strokes of your life)

(You started to question why you allowed this, but realized you loved him enough not to hurt his feelings, though you think he'd notice since you never climaxed)

"Was it good for you, Y/N"

(You also couldn't believe he was out of breath)

Y/N: Yeah...it was amazing, honey

(You got out of bed, placing on only a tank top and some shorts, preparing to take a walk outside that was well needed)

"Where ya going? Scared of a second round with the big monster"

(He laughed to himself and you so badly wanted to let out a groan, but kept it to yourself. The nerve of him to ask a second round when he knew he fell asleep right after)

Y/N: I'm going to get some water for tomorrow

"Oh wow....I worked you out that good that your thirsty?"

Y/N: Yup...

(hell no)

"Okay...well...hurry back and be careful. Don't want any pervs coming after you"

(Anybody would probably be better than him. Even a moblin)

(You placed on your shoes and headed out, letting out a sigh and grabbed two wooden buckets to fill the water)

(The only good thing was that the sky was beautiful on your walk to the well. Getting the water wasn't that bad, but you knew that you wouldn't want to immediately head home for you were still in the mood and the last thing you wanted to hear was your boyfriend's mouth on why you were pleasing yourself)

(It was risky, but after you'd gotten your water, you ducked a bit into the forest and found a nice, large rock on a hill to sit behind. You were sure no one could see you as you placed down your buckets and slid your back against the rock)

(Making sure to have one last look around, you exhaled and slowly rubbed your sweet spot)

Y/N: Nhaa...

(It didn't take long for you to get wet, but you needed something to do it to)

(There weren't many men in Hyrule who caught your attention, but your mind landed right on the hero, Link)