-Link x Y/N: Let Me Make It Up To You-

~Location: Your House - Time: 0:20~

(Your body carelessly floats in the outside lake. Your eyes staring up at the black and starry night and the water slightly going to your ears, something you don't really mind considering it blocks out the sound of lively night going on in the village)

(It amazed you that it was 0:20 in the morning, yet, people were still awake and people were honking louder than ever. Probably a couple drunks or maybe it was like that one time you went out with your best friend and that guy threw up at the bar)

(you laugh to yourself)

(Your not sure what was funnier that night. The bar tender's face or your best friend falling with every step he took trying to get away from the angry man)

-Knock-

(Your eyes make their way over to your home and you only wondered who could be at house at this hour of the night)

-Knock knock-

(Still hearing the knocks at your front door, you continued to float in the water. You would have been able to ignore what you assumed was your friends, but, of course, someone started to call your name out)

(You let out a huff, for everyone knew to not come to your home after 10pm because it gave you major anxiety)

Y/N: Can't I relax in peace for once?

(You sat up, swimming over to the edge, creating the sound of swishing water to fill the slightly quiet night before pulling yourself out and grabbing your towel from the ground. By the time you'd gotten up fully, the knocks and calling stopped

(you rolled your eyes as you made your way inside your nicely sized home. Hyrule had upgraded a bit when it came to being a bit more modern and some kind of technology, such as the things known as TVs and fireplaces)

(You made your way over to the nice, black couch in your home before you started to hear the calling of your name again, now at a different tone. It honestly sounded like one person and you assumed that it was Link)

(Unlocking the door, without bothering to tell him it was open because he would soon find out, you made your way back across the floor, laying back on the couch and turning on the channel. Not really looking for anything in specific, but something to keep you entertained and look bothered when he came through the door)

(You heard the door creek as Link entered in the room)

(Your eyes watched him in the dim room as he placed his brown shoes by the door

(Your eyes watched him in the dim room as he placed his brown shoes by the door. You couldn't help, but to admire the tight, blue shirt that he had on that allowed his back muscles and biceps to pop out. He was back to letting his hair down and you knew this would make it a bit harder to be upset with him for this was your favorite way to see him. There was just something about a his hair down that made him seem even more irresistible. His hair was also a bit out of place, but still perfect. You guessed the wind had picked up outside and messed up his hairstyle)