Ganondorf x Urbosa: Make A Bet

| Cover Art made by yours truly! Check out my other art @BrownKam on FB, IG, Tumblr & DeviantArt! This was also a request, so to whomever requested this, and I know this took FOREVER to make, I hope you like it! |

❖❖❖

Okay, yeah, yeah, I know, these updates take forever, but look on the bright side, ya little nasties, this is finally a different take from just Link. I guess part of this helps with Re-Hydrated Ganon breaking the internet for awhile, but hey. It's here, ain't it? Anywho, just to clear up if some don't understand why I take forever to update. I'm lazy, but not only that, I don't like writing when I'm not inspired. If I do, it usually turns out to be garbage, so work with me here. Secondly, if you guys remember on the lemon story: Sneak Session, I made the offer of creating a story from that lemon. I'm still placing that in the works, but other stories have most of my attention, but trust me when I say it's still fresh in my mind and documents. Third, this lemon takes place in an alternate timeline where the champions survived Calamity Ganon's puppets. Lastly, feel free to give suggestions and situations. I'm open to anything...And I mean....Aaaannnything c: Enjoy the read!

❖❖❖

(It was a hot day in the Gerudo Desert and things were moving as they should)

(Women were selling their products and keeping out the many perverted men who begged to get inside)

(And throwing out those on their backs who tried to sneak in with their horrible vai disguises)

(But there were also those who were on edge)

(And for one reason only)

(Their late king...Ganondorf..had returned not too long ago)

(Word had gone around town that the king was back, and while most were waiting for war to wage between the Gerudos and Hyrule, others took this as a chance to reproduce for strong children in the future)

(Of course, most women weren't fond of the man they called their king, especially considering Urbosa herself had to step down from her throne, but it didn't keep their attraction from the Gerudo Voe)

(...or keeping themselves out of his Royal Bedroom)

(As Ganondorf laid in the large bed, filled with his women that were sleeping on the silky sheets that covered most of their bodies, his attention was on his journal that he kept next to his bed as he jotted down his thoughts)

( Of course as king, he had a lot of things to do and change for his women after his long slumber, and even with him being on the brink of death, somehow escaping from Link and Zelda from under Hyrule's Castle and fleeing to his home land, he was still weak)

(Limiting him on what he could and couldn't do for the moment)

(But...he had the perfect woman to help him with that)

(As the sun started to peek its way into his room and the windows, the clicking of heels on the sandy ground entered his ears before the one and only, Lady Urbosa, stood before him)

(He lowered his journal, glancing over to the elegant woman as her red hair flowed in the slight wind and her emerald eyes met with his golden ones)

Ganondorf: always on time, aren't we, Urbosa...?

(She placed her hand on her hip as she stepped into the room full of armor, thongs, bras and weapons, kicking things around so she could make a proper path for herself without tripping)

Urbosa: It's my job, isn't it?

Ganondorf: not really...I'm starting to think you just come up here to receive some of my charm...