|Link x Reader: d r u n k |

-Location: Link's House [Twilight]-

(You rested your leg on the open window that sat on the third floor of Link's home. You'd been doing this almost every night since he'd gotten back from rescuing the village children and basically saving all of Hyrule from falling into darkness, but ever since then, he hasn't been home as often)

(If anything, he's been at the bar in Castle Town. Every night)

(And as much as you wished to be a good girlfriend to him and not stress him out for the work he'd done, you wished that the two of you would spend some kind of time together)

(You wouldn't complain if he were just drinking MooMoo Milk like he use to, but it seems now that he was an adult, he'd taken a turn for a new taste and that taste was none other than alcohol)

(Now all you ever looked forward to was cleaning up the mess he'd make in the middle of the night when staggering in, his alcoholic breath on the back of your neck while you slept in the small bed and watching him sleep the whole day away and repeating the same thing that very night)

(You were aggravated. That was true, but you sighed as you blew out the fire in the oily lamp and made your way over to the bed)

(Just for once you wished he'd come home without being drunk so the two of you could sleep peacefully)

○  ○ ○

(You'd only been asleep for a hour or so before you were suddenly woken by the sounds of a horse screeching and a bad singer outside your window. It honestly sounded like...)

Link: WOOOOOO!!! I LOOO--*Hiccup* LOVE BEING THA HEROOOO OF HYRULLLEEEEE!! Oh boy! Watch out, Ep--*Hiccup* Epona, daddy almost stepped on ya, hehehe

(You grumbled in your sleep before flipping to face the wall and making room for your loud lover. You were honestly trying to mentally prepare yourself for his 5 minute talk of something completely random and sometimes not understandable speech before he slumped over to slumberland)

(You could still hear him singing and speaking on how great he was and at one point it sounded like he slipped on the ladder)

Link: ACK!! Wooooaaaah...that's one big spi--*burp* spider...heh...the itsy bitsy spider went up the Hyrule wall...down came the cow and princess zelda screamed and....uh....shit, how did that song go? Ah well...

(Your eyes were still looking at the wooden wall as you listened to Link struggling to open the door. He was saying something about keys, but it was a tree house. Link didn't even have keys to his door, let alone a lock)

(You were preparing to get out of bed and let him in, but stopped your movements as you heard the clicking sound and the light squeak of the door pushing in, letting in some more moonlight before the door closed again)