Chapter 1: You're Such A Hothead

***
Blake's POV
***
"I'm super warm under all these blankets, I never ever wanna move". I thought to myself, getting more and more comfortable. I heard Ruby and Weiss talking to Yang about their plans for the day. They were going to the pool and a restaurant later that evening.

"I wish Yang would take me out like that." I felt someone shaking my leg so I kicked whoever it was and they gave a loud yelp followed by a laugh. I instantly knew it was Yang.

"What, Yang?" I said into my pillow. She giggled and sighed.

"Do you wanna go to Emerald Forest with me later?" I groaned.

"No."

"Come on Blake! Please!" Yang yelled and practically begged me. I sighed pretty loudly in the almost empty dorm. I really enjoyed her offer, but I just didn't want to go with her right now. I was way too warm to even think about moving.

"Kitten, come on! It'll be fun. You'd love it" I didn't wanna let everything I felt for her slip up, make a scene, and have our friendship be ruined but I finally gave in. She looked so upset that I had said no. I couldn't stand seeing her like that.

"Yang, you drive me crazy sometimes you beautiful mess". I smiled and sat up.

"Fine, Yang. I don't understand why you couldn't go by yourself" I said as I felt a light blush spread across my cheeks. Yang smiled at me widely and grabbed me by the wrist, pulled me out of bed, and was ready to go.

"Goodie! Okay, so I have the whole day planned." I got dressed, fixed my hair, etc. Yang grabbed my wrist again.

"We're gonna go to Emerald Forest, then get lunch, but last and not least, I have a HUGE surprise for you," She said doing Nora's signature boop. I felt my blush deepen as she dragged me down to the forest
________________________________________________________________________
I decently like this chapter...not to bad. Well, I'll see you in the next chapter! Please enjoy the rest of this crap story!!!
~Kraft