Chapter 19: My Little Kitten

(A/N not a spoiler since this is an edited picture)

***
Yang's POV
***

It's been 3 weeks since Blake had fallen into her coma. I've been here everyday just hoping she would wake up. Shaylynn is a month old now and Blake hasn't even been her to watch her grow up. With the way her vitals have been, she is supposed to wake up very soon but, no signs yet. I paced the room's floor, my tears hitting the ground in a pitter patter pattern. I had the ring I got for Blake to propose with, and as soon as she wakes up, I wanted to start over and act like nothing happened.

I still blame myself for her being in this state. "You're a screw up, Yang. She'll never wake up." I looked over at her and she was in the same position she had been in for weeks. I sat down and grabbed her hand. A nurse walked in and smiled.

"Hello, Yang. Anything new this morning?"  I've been here so often they already knew me by name.

"No. I'm looking for anything, even a twitch." The nurse nodded and rubbed my neck.

"She'll wake up soon, sweetheart. I promise." I nodded and she turned and left the room. I kissed Blake's hand and swore I felt her hand move. I froze up as I felt it jerk a second time. I smiled and started to sob as she moved her hand up to her face and rubbed her cheek.

"W-where? Yang. YANG!?" She cried as she opened her eyes and saw me. I jumped up and hugged her as tight as I could without hurting her. I felt my tears falling but I didn't care, I had my little kitten back. I felt her tears fall too and I pressed the button to call a nurse or doctor in for her.

"Yang...I.." I put a finger to her lips and smiled.

"Blake Belladonna, these last couple of weeks have been absolute hell without you. It made me realize what I had and how much it really meant to me. I don't ever want me or Shaylynn to experience that ever again. Blake, I love you so much. Please, never leave me again and marry me?" She smiled and started to cry but still rolled her eyes.

"Of course, Yang. I love you so much more." The same nurse from before came in and I laid down on the bed, closing my eyes, happy, for the first time in weeks.

_______________________________________________________________________

aww the fluff. i think im gonna go like 6 more chapters of this but idk. tell me how many i should do cause i have a lot of like, one shot ideas i guess.

~Kraft