Chapter 5: Breaking The "WeICE"

( A/n Please get my pun I worked so hard on it...Weiss....Ice...never mind. You'll hate me for putting it in the story.)

***
Blake's POV
***

The next morning, the other two girls seemed to be in a better mood. Weiss was up and getting Ruby ready by the time I had woken up. Yang, of course, was still asleep. I got up and took a quick shower, anxious that Weiss would yell at us for not bring awake for the whole 'Team Bonding Sundays.' I got dressed and Yang was sitting up, groggily. I smiled and climbed up to her bunk. I gave her a quick peck as Weiss looked at us.

"What a minute. Blake, why did you kiss Yang? Ooh no. Does Ruby not know?" Yang gave a half asleep smile and put a finger to her lips. Weiss smiled and giggled.

"Well....that's one way to...break the We-ice?" Yang said with an apologetic half smile. Weiss rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Yang, that pun was horrible. Anyways, i'm gonna find Ruby. You have to tell her. She'll die either way". Weiss flipped her hair and walked out of the dorm. I sighed as the door closed and flopped down on Yang's bed, giving her pouty eyes. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss before hopping off of her bed. She brushed her hair and changed her clothes, which took 20 minutes all on its own, and was ready to meet Weiss and Ruby in the cafeteria. "Yang and I should split off later and go hang out in the woods or something." I thought while we walked.

When we arrived, Ruby was giggling and eating a cookie. "Typical Ruby." I thought with a smile and a roll of the eyes. We walked over to them and they instantly shut up. I smiled and Yang hit Ruby in the shoulder lightly.

"Hey Rubles. What's up?" Yang said with her usual charismatic attitude. Ruby smiled and crossed her arms.

"I don't know Yang, what is up?" Yang smiled and whispered to Ruby and her smile grew and grew.

"I KNEW IT!" We stood there for a while before Ruby dragged Weiss away so they could plan, as Ruby called it, a 'Team Bee-Union.' Yang and I went back to the forest to hang out for a little while, getting what I wanted either way. We sat around on blankets and in trees, talking about nothing in particular for a while. Yang eventually came over and sat next to me, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

She kissed the back of my hand then pulled me in for a tight hug. I could feel her smiling and her face heating up. I pushed her away and gave her a quick kiss, hoping her heat would break. I could still feel the heat radiating off of her. She smiled and took off my bow.

"Would....would you tie a bow in my hair? Like yours?" I smiled and sat down behind her. I finished the bow and took, basically, a million pictures. I showed her and she took it out.

"Not really my style. I'm into more bad ass things." I smiled and re-tied my bow before leaning into her lap. I looked up at her and lilac met with amber for a brief second before she leaned in for a very hot (puns yay) kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

Do you feel the gay yet? This chapter was meant to be really fluffy. Maybe it'll get more intense but idk rn.

~Kraft