Chapter 15: In The Name Of Love

(TRIGGER WARNING // SELF HARM AND SUICIDE ATTEMPT. SKIP IF NEEDED)

***
Blake's POV
***

It hurt as soon as it came out of my mouth, but Yang kept her cool.
"Fine. If you wanna be like that Blake, then we don't have to get married" she said with a red tint to her eyes.
"Yang." She got mad and we could all tell. The air got more hot around us and she had a faint hair glow, with red eyes following. Ruby used her semblance to go to the car so get us so we could go home.

"Blake, I've been trying to hide my stress for so long and just...UGGH! I need to go. I'm going to get my feelings out before I hurt you. If you still wanna get married and shit, I might be back later. As of now, the wedding is off. I'm not breaking up with you, I just can't handle the stress." She turned on her heels and walked off while I sat in the middle of the sidewalk, bawling. Weiss loaded up Shay and Ruby crouched down next to me, rubbing my back and standing me up to get in the car.

"I promise it's okay, Blake. She's gonna come back
home and everything is gonna go back to normal. She does this all the time." She reassured me.
I cried the whole way home and went straight to the bedroom when we got there.

I felt so bad, I just couldn't stop crying.
"It's all my fault. She's gone. She's doesn't love me. I'm useless. I'm worthless. I am nothing." My mind kept repeating that, over and over again. I honestly felt like I didn't matter. I covered myself up with my blanket more as someone knocked on the door, causing Shaylynn to cry.

"Blake? Can I come in?" I heard Weiss' muffled voice from the other side. I went more under my blankets and I heard the door open and click closed again.
"Blake? I'm here. Talk to me" I got mad at this point.

"GO! GO FIND YANG!" I screamed, crying. She rubbed my leg before standing up and walking out of the room, calling Ruby. I stood up and snuck over to the bathroom after scribbling a quick note explaining what I was doing, trying not to stir Shaylynn up again. I went in and locked the door quietly. I went to the pill cabinet and grabbed a random bottle, downing a handful of the pills and sat there, crying.

"Y-Yang. I'm s-so sorry. I l-love you." I said closing my eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about this one....whats gonna happen? here's a hint: i actually don't know.

~Kraft