Chapter 23: Time Stood Still

***
Yang's POV
***

I saw her, well them. Blake looked gorgeous and I swear I was drooling. Ruby and Weiss were linked on opposite arms and I heard the music begin to play. They started to walk her down the isle and Blake looked so happy and at peace. They let go of her arms and made their way up to the bridal stands, and Blake followed them up. She gave me a small lip smile and I melted. She grabbed my hands as the music faded into the background.

"Friends, family, team members, and everything more. I would like to welcome you all to the Xiao Long and Belladonna union. Today, you will witness the binding of these two lovely women's souls and they will proclaim their love for each other from every corner of Remnant until their last breaths. If any person objects to this union, then speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one spoke for the seconds the officiant waited.

"Yang Xiao Long, you may now present your vows."

I took a deep breath and Blake smiled her little lip smile and looked at me with her head tilted down. She stroked my left hand with her thumb and I smiled.

"Blake, I love you. You make me so happy. You are the light of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. You mean so much more to me than I could ever put to words. You've been here for so long and made me feel like I mattered when no one else was around. You're my partner, best friend, mother to our little angel and soon to be my wife. Thank you, I hope I get to wake up to you everyday from now on and forever." I saw her smile and the tears overflow her eyes.

"Blake Belladonna, you may now present your vows."

"Yang, my everything and more, I love you and your stupid corny jokes. Your blond hair and lavender eyes that look into my soul. When you said little angel, you were wrong. It's little angels, plural. I'm pregnant. I'm willing to go through the pain of a child so we can complete our segment of the Xiao Long family, and trust me Ruby taking me to the sperm bank was a TRIP." She paused to laugh "I love you so much. This world isn't even capable to understand how much I do. I never want anyone else to get the chance to love you like I do. You're my pride and joy in this world and I can't thank you enough for sticking by my side through everything. I'll stay with you for always, Yang."

The officiant smiled.

"Do you, Yang Xiao Long, take Blake Belladonna to be your wife, for as long as you both shall live?"

I didn't even hesitate. I'd been studying exactly what I was supposed to say.

"I, Yang Xiao Long, take you, Blake Belladonna, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence my family and our friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Again they smiled.

"Do you, Blake Belladonna, take Yang Xiao Long to be your wife, for as long as you both shall live?"

She smiled and looked me right in the eyes, reciting exactly what I had just said to her.

"I, Blake Belladonna, take you, Yang Xiao Long, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence your family and our friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

The officiant cued our ring bearer, Qrow, up to the stage. He walked down the isle and stopped in the middle of Blake and I. We grabbed our rings and smiled. We waited for the que before I grabbed her left hand and slipped the ring on her finger.

"I, Yang, give you, Blake, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

She smiled and did the same.

"I, Blake, give you, Yang, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

The officiant nodded for Qrow to head back to his seat and then proceeded to continue.

"By the power vested in me by the world of Remnant, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I grabbed Blake by the face and kissed her with everything I had. For a moment, time seemed to stop and it was only us. We kissed for what seemed like forever before splitting for air.

"I present to you Mrs. and Mrs. Xiao Long!" and everyone cheered. We were finally one and we had Shaylynn and soon to be another angel. We started to walk back down the isle and I picked Blake up and walked her back to our tent so we could get ready for our reception.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow this was a long one. I hope y'all like it!! It's one of my favorites by far.

~Kraft.