Chapter twenty five

Niall pov:

"Patrick this is gonna be your room ummmmmm if you need anything just come get me or my husbands" I said to my daughter she nodded her head.

"Ummmm here is a one of Liam t-shirt you can can wear it as a night gown" I said and she took the shirt out of my hands.

"Thanks daddy" she said I smiled at her and pecked her nose.

She closed the bedroom door and I walked upstairs and saw my sons running in the hallway. "Boys why aren't you sleeping?" I asked

"No tired " halloween said running into my bedroom. Christmas and hallows' eve followed. I was about to go after them. When I heard a window break. In the boys room.

I went in there and there was glass every where.

Then a man wearing all black looked at me he had a knife in his hands . "Where is Zayn?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said lying to him.

"I think you know where he is" the man said grinding his teeth together. "Why do you want him?" I asked the man chuckled.

"Cause he owns me money for the drugs I sold him " the man said stepping closer to me.

"Oh" Is all I said and the man put the knife to my baby bump. "What a shame if I cut you open right now" he said letting the blade traces small circles on my stomache I gulped.

"Niall hunny buns are you coming to bed?" My husband Liam called out

I didn't answer him as the man held his hands over my mouth. The bedroom door opened and in walked Liam with the twins on his hips.

"One step closer and I stab him right in the stomache" the man said Liam stood there looking at me. The twins hid there faces in Liam shirt.

"What do you want??" Liam asked

"I want to kill Zayn and anyone else who gets in my way"the man said

-------------------

Vote/comment