Chapter forty four

Niall pov:

"What's wrong Niall?" My husband Harry asked as he saw the frown on my face. "Well it's been a whole year since anything bad has happened." I said licking my lips. Harry turned and looked at me.

"Ni what do you mean?" Harry asked his green eyes starting me over. "Well bad things alway happen like getting kidnapped or near death experiences there is always someone out there wanting to kill me or you guys" I said as i fiddled with my fingers.

"NiNi do you want something to happen?" Harry asked the worries covered his face expression.

"No i got this strange feeling in my gut that something is gonna happen" I said once again frowing.

Harry put his fingers under my chin lifting my face up."Niall we promise nothing is gonna happen to you or to our babies we promise to keep you and our kids safe forever cause we love you" Harry said kissing my lips.

I started straddling Harry my legs on both side of Harry. My arms wrapped around his waist as he started kissing me on my neck .

"Guys are you really gonna have fun with out us?" Louis asked as he stepped into our room Liam and Zayn followed behind him. They all smirked coming towards the bed.

There was a little knock on the door. My head to to see Christmas standing there his rabbit hanging loosely in his arms.

"Yes baby?" l asked looking at my son as I crawled off of harry lap. "There's a man downstairs he says he wants you daddy" Christmas said pointing at me.

.....................

Please comment #comment please 3 comments for next chapter