Chapter fifty seven

Niall pov:

When I got out of bed I fell down on my back. Pain shooting through my legs and back. Little cries escaped my mouth. My arm flew to my back. As wetness trickled down my pants.

"Oh babe are you hurt is the baby fine?" Liam asked sitting up quickly.

"I think I peed myself" I said still crying. I tried to sit up but the pain was to much. My daughter looked at me in worried.

"Dad what happened?" She asked kneeling down to my level. "Nothing I just have a bad back the stupid bed is all lumpy" I said laughing trying to lighting up the mood.

"Ok" she said looking down at her dad. Zayn had helped Niall up from the ground Niall whining in pain.

"How am I supposed to do court?" I asked as Zayn carried me to the bathroom. "Take pain pills" Zayn said he set me down on the toilet seat. Rummaging through the cabinets. He found pills and handed them to me.

"Zayn I can't take these I'm pregnant maybe you guys shouldn't have fuck me so hard" I said whining.

"It's not my fault you begged for my dick "Zayn shove your dick in my ass fuck me hard" that was all you" Zayn said helping me take off my wet pants.

"I couldn't talk I had Liam and Louis dick in my mouth" I said pissed off that Zayn is blaming me for the whole thing.

"Guys hurry up we have only an hour to get there" Harry called out from the bedroom. I groaned as Zayn threw my wet clothes in the hamper.

"Hop in the shower real quick" Zayn said to me. I held out my arms for him to carry me and he smiled pecking my nose and he helped me in the shower.

"Zee I'm sorry I was mad at you it's just my back and legs hurt it's not all your fault it also Liam Harry and Louis fault too and part mine I am sorry" I said as Zayn helped wash my body.

"It's okay snowflake" he said kissing my cheek.

Liam pov:

"Yo Ashton please do us a favor I know you went to college to be a lawyer and I was wondering if you can be our lawyer?" I asked Ashton as I sat at his kitchen table drinking a cup tea.

"Well I don't know I don't have much experiences......" Ashton sighed looking at me. "Fine who is the guy?" Ashton asked sipping on his tea.

"Michael Clifford.." I said and Ashton mouth hung wide open. "Are you talking about my cousin husband?" He asked looking shocked

"I don't know.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Luke dear bring me the photo album of Calum wedding" Ashton shouted Luke foot steps were heard running down the stairs.

"Here" Luke said throwing a book at him.

"This guy?"Ashton asked his finger pointed to a guy with bleach blonde hair and he was holding onto a black hair man and they were both wearing suits and flowers surrounded them.

"I think that's him but he had pink hair" I said starting at the pictures more. "He dyes it a lot but you guys are gonna win this case like a breeze" Ashton said and I nodded my head listening to him speak.

"Michael been in jail for murder and abuse he got out like I don't know six months ago he killed his new born daughter 5 years ago and he was sentences to 3 years in jail. But as soon as he got out he abused Calum his husband which is also my cousin. And he was put back in jail after hitting him so hard he was sent to the hospital with 4 broken ribs a broken nose and also a broken arm and Calum can get pregnant just like Niall.. And now they have a son named Travis Michael Clifford. Michael been going to treatment since he been out but I still don't trust him but you guys are gonna win this case cause with a background like his there is no doubt your gonna win" Ashton said smiling I nodded my head.

"We got to get going" I said smiling knowing we are gonna win this case.

()()()

At the court house cause I'm too lazy to write so we are gonna get this going...

Niall pov;

Once we got there we walked expect for me Zayn carried me. To the court room Liam had Ashton as are lawyer. And he thinks we are gonna win for sure.

We got inside Louis and Harry took the kids to there seats and Zayn had carried me to the stand and Ashton stood next to us.

Liam was sitting behind us looking at the judge who just took his seat. The door just opened and Michael walked in with his I think husband and i think lawyer. One of the dude had a baby in his hands.

Michael planted a kiss on the dude lips before he came up to the stand. " all rise for honorable judge Max swell" the police officer said Zayn set me down to my feet and I stood there.

"You may be seated" he said and the judge smiled looking us.

"So what is this about?" The judge asked looking at Michael who smiled wickedly at me before speaking.

"This is custody of my 11 almost 12 year old daughter who I haven't seen since she was a baby" Michael said all sweetly and the judge nodded his head.

"Can we please get Niall to the stand (I don't know how court works)" Michael lawyer said

"Do you need help walking up there?" Zayn asked whispering in my ear.

"No I got it" I said walking slowly up to te stand. Wincing in pain. I sat down watching the crowd looking at Patrick who smiled at me.

"So why won't you let my client see his child?" He asked

"Cause in high school Michael raped and abused me he even did drugs and I don't want my daughter in that type of a life" Niall said Michael started at him in pure hate.

"How do we know he raped you?" He asked smiling.

"Ask the whole school even the teachers they sat there and watched while they laughed I bet if you asked to see Michael Facebook the video will still be there" I said gritting my teeth together.

"let me see it" the judge said

Michael handed his phone to the judge who looked through his Facebook. His face read disgust and sadness.

"I seen enough" the judge said handing back his phone

"Niall step down" the lawyer said

I hopped down limping back to Zayn who had his arms open for me to fall into."Michael I don't think it's right for you to have custody of this child and I don't think it right for you to be in the presents of a child so I hear by......"

"Wait.. But there home is unsafe also they had kidnapping an murders almost murders evil people come in out of there home I don't think it's right place for a child" Michael said interrupting the judge.

" I see no prove so anyways Michael you are not aloud near children 400 yards away from all kids. Case dismissed" the judge said slamming his hammer down.

Michael ran over to his husband who had tears streaming down his face. "I don't want him if I can't have you" I heard his husband say before handing the baby off to a lady who sat next them. I looked shocked as the scene played out.

Those two walked out of here hand in hand leaving there child behind. The women looked confused.

"Zayn do something" I whispered to him Zayn watched as the lady set the sleeping baby down. Everyone began to leave and the lady left the baby there still sleeping.

I rushed over to the child cause obviously no one cares. My back and leg pain didn't matter. I picked up the child and nuzzled him to my cheek.

"Oh Zayn can we keep him please" I asked holding the baby close.

"I don't know Liam,Harry, and Louis option matters also" Zayn said sighing scratching his head.

We walked out to the van. And noticed calum and Michael getting arrested for abandoning there child.

Liam doesn't want to keep the baby and Louis doesn't want to either Harry is on both sides and Ashton said he might talk to luke about adopting him.

But for now he is staying with us.

Court did not go as I planed.

.... Comment:)