Chapter fifty two

Niall pov:

"This is so messed up" I cried out. Snot and tears Running down my cheeks. "Ni baby this ain't to bad" Zayn said coming over to me buttoning up his shirt.

"Yes it is I don't want another baby so soon I don't want this no more I'm tired of it. I-it hurts now I have to go through a custody battle for Patrick my son is getting bullied at school my husbands almost dying this ain't the life I want and I can't bring another child into this life" I said as Zayn grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"So you want an abortion?" Harry asked sitting on the couch resting his hand on my knee. His green eyes glossed with tears.

"No never" I said taking a deep breath. Clinging onto Zayn shirt.

"Then what do you want?" Liam asked looking at me as he set Christmas down in the chair covering him with the little knitted blanket.

"I don't know what I want all I know is I have to go to cour Tuesday or else Patrick will be taken away I know if we don't keep fighting are children are gonna get hurt but me I'm done I am so done I love you guys so much and I'm tired of you guys getting hurt it's not fair to me and to you guys" I said watching my husbands go into full on tears.

"Niall we promise to take care of you until the day we die and we will keep on fighting these battles no matter what and Patrick will not be taken away from us we promise now stop makin us cry and give us some cuddles" Louis said opening his arms for his husbands to fall into.

Patrick pov:

My hand carelessly ran over the baby cheek as I sat on top of the stairs listening to my father conversation.

I had tears falling from my eyes. "Sissy sad?" Halloween said pointing to my tears as they fell. "I'm not sad little bug I have you and you make me happy" I said and he giggle kissing my cheek.

"Me too?" Hallows' eve asked fixing his glasses on his face. "Ya you too baby" I said and he smiled.

I love this family so much I hope nothing bad happens.

....

Comment:)

Please guys comment ....

5 comments for next chapter.