cuddles

Yes, it's been quite a while (AN ETERNITY) since I last updated.

But, here's one I just felt like writing now, especially going into winter (southern hemisphere).
This particular chapter makes me feel extra lonely BUT I hope y'all enjoy it!

~~~

Giggles spilled from under a mountain of blankets, pillows and plush toys. Sleepy, warm and comfortable. That's how the pair felt, wrapped in each other's arms, swaddled by comforters.

"Tee hee! HA- STOP!!" (Y/N) squirmed playfully in her lover's grip, biting her lip in an attempt to contain her laughter.

(C/N) ceased to tickle her, and settled to hug her closer, nuzzling her hair. He loved her smell, it sounds weird but it was true, he honestly couldn't get enough of it. Grumbling something about a dumbo, (Y/N) snuggled further into him.

Rain pounded the outside world, hence the indoors cuddling session. The sound was relaxing and provided a good reason to drink hot chocolate and turn the heater on.

Late Autumn had been good to the couple- a new apartment, new jobs, but even with all of these fresh starts, they still had one familiarity: each other. And as (C/N) and (Y/N) drifted to sleep in each other's arms, life seemed almost perfect. It seemed like the serenity of that moment would last forever.

This was a good lazy day.

Hiya Divas!

This one's short, but hopefully it wasn't bad😂
Hope life's treating y'all well.