unforgetable

Byron sat in his room reading his bible while emani laid on the opposite side fast asleep. Everyday he asked about his mother and byron Told him that she was a beautiful angel looking down upon him. He had shown emani pictures of her and he said that she was very pretty but nothing about emani resemble her because byron genes had took over completely. But his skin completion was something like hers and he had her eyes. So everynight bryon would read to him and tell him stories about his mom . sometimes byron even found hiself crying in his sleep . If he only had one chance to go back in time he would to switch places with her ...Think of all the things he put her through had really pushed him over edge but soon after her death her parents had discovered she had a child so they promised to be in his life and help byron raise him, he also told his parents and they where suprised to hear that he had a child seeing that they never met taylor or maybe they did 1 time during a bbq they also seeked therapy for him. He only went on tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays and sometimes he couldn't go because it was hard talking about it ever year on july 10th he would visit her grave and bring her flowers asking for her forgiveness alone with the lords...

Later that day.

Byron had got up and got emani dressed to head to his grandparents house on her side. " you ready little man ?". He asked looking down at emani. " Yesshh me hungry daddy i want nuggets". He rubbed his tummy as byron laughed . " Ok little man we can stop and get something on the way to granny house because i gotta run some errands." He said grabbing emani's hand alone with his puppy dog pals backpack. "me go ?" Emani asked walking alone beside byron. " Mmmm..im sorry little man but this is big boy stuff i"ll bring you along next time ok". He told him putting him in the truck and strapping him in. "ok daddy we go to happy meal place". Byron then chuckled . " yeah man we can go to the happy meal place". As byron headed towards mcdonalds ,His phone rung . He then picked it up and looked at emani threw the rearview mirror. " yeah i got it....yeah....i"ll be there in 15 i gotta drop lil man off ...okk..yeah...iite. He then hung up the phone as they arrived at mcdonalds. "ok lil man lets roll". Emani wasted no time taking his seat belt off. As byron gazed across the parking lot he met eye to eye with this women she gave him a slight smile and he smiled back before helping emani out the truck. " daddy me play on slides". he said excited. " not today little man we really gotta get moving". Emani then pouted . Byron just looked at him feeling pitty. " ok man but only for 10 minutes i really got stuff to do ". He said as they walked inside. Emani's face then lit up as he ran off leaving his father to order the food by hiself. After ordering byron went inside the play room and sat at an empty table as emani climbed up the slide . " aye come down little man our food is finna be ready" just as he spoke a teenage girl who looked like she was atleast 15 bought out their food he smiled and thanked her giving her a 20$ tip . He then put his hand to his thick lips and signed for her to be quiet. She then giggled and pretended to zip her mouth before walking off, emani then took a seat across from his father...watching him settle out his food. " Emani then pouted because to him he was a big boy and he felt that he didn't need his fathers help with every single little thing but to byron that was his little prince and he was willing to do everything . Grabbing at his toy emani looked up and stared as byron ate at his fries not paying attention until emani waved . Byron then looked up and over to were emani was waving. " who you waving at little man". he asked with raised eyebrows smiling as emani bit into his chicken nugget. " mommy". He said happily as byron frowned. " buddy mom isn't here shes....." He then stopped as he looked back towards the direction that emani was waving in but he only seeked strangers. He knew that emani was only 3 and sometimes kids had their imagination and if emani wanted his mommy to so call be around he could...but it was a bit off and it kind of concerned byron but he didn't wanna upset him by telling him that his mother was gone for good even though he told emani and he seemed to understand be didn't really understand at all. He always thought about when his son grew older that he would probably question how she died...but he couldn't face the fact that it was his fault and it only made him feel worst". looking up from his food byron shook his head and began gathering his stuff. "come on little one you can finish at your grandparents house." Byron said standing up from the table as emani poked out his lips. "But daddy me...." He then gave emani a look before saying " Im not gonna repeat myself emanii get up and lets go boy". emanii then got up and followed his dad out the door. " Byron's intentions wasn't to hurt his son's feelings but the look on his face showed it all the fact of him acting as if she was there only brought back old memories that were completely unwanted.