agree to disagree

It was 12:00 in the afternoon and taylor had just awoken from the noise that was carring on outside. She stretched her body in a 45 degree angle and sat up to look around the room before she realized where she was and that she was still naked. grabbing her tshirt and panties ;She got out of bed and called for emani ,but there was no answer her face then became straight as she became more aware that she had her ex lover in her guest bedroom had he sat her up just to take their son from here . "Emani!" she said louder as she ran toward his room and seeing that it was empty. " fuuuuuck!" she whined while rubbing her hands down her face  before she made her way to the living room and snatched her phone from the couch. As she began calling byron she heard the doorknob twist and there stood byron and emani with mcdonald bags. " daddy took me to mcdonalds mommy we got you something to." emani said sipping tropical mango slush from his cup Taylor then looked from byron to emani as a slight smile krept across her face. Byron then gave a confused look as to why she was standing there looking like she was.  He walked emani to the kitchen island and helped set up his food. She let out a sound of relieve as her phone rung and of course it was kent. " Hey baby". she said in a suprised tone as byron looked over to her with innocent eyes . She then walked off to the back and contiuned her conversation.

1 hour later.

Taylor had showered and gotten herself together and as for byron he was standing around in a fur robe and some jeans, he had attempted to get some more of her island when she steped out naked but she wasn't going she had come to the conclusion that what she was doing was wrong and if she had no intentions of getting back with him; she wasn't gonna start by leading him on with sex she knew he would porbably slip up and head right back to jasmine if it ever came down to it. " so whats the move for today?. He asked holding a coffee cup in his hand. " well MY move for today is signing emani up for daycare because i have a job that i start in a few days. Byron then frowned and sat his cup down  "daycare for what he stays with me and i don't work i just chill but i did get a offer to become a fitness trainer i was thinking about opening up my own gym you know like my club?" She then signed. " I know but he's my kid and i would like to have him more often byron i won't emani to stay with me. " she said sincere. " Oh hell naw absouletely not you not finna have another nigga around my son. He snapped pulling out his phone. " Oh and you think you finna have your whores around him byron listen to yourself he needs his mother i don't wanna argue can you atleast just think about it ." She got up from the table coming closer to him. " well how about you bring your ass home. "  She then gave a confused look. " home??? byron we aren't getting back together you can't fix this by attempting to move me in your home i thought we were co-parenting because i have no intentions of thinking we will ever get back together last night it was a vunerable moment but i can't do this again.  She threw her hands up as byron cocked his head to the side. " well im sorry but my son is staying with me your welcome to see him on weekends and what you mean vunerable moment what made you so vunerable?" He then took off his fur coat slipping in gray wife beater on as she signed and gazed upon the scar on his side.  He just looked at her until emani ran inbetween them. " daddy i wanna go to nana house she has kitkatts. Byron and taylor both laughed as she knealed down behind him. " awe so your not enjoying mommy's company?" She asked as he turned to her. " me is i just want kitkatt , you and daddy keep company". He said grabbing her hand alone with byrons and connecting them. He then squeezed her hand giving her a blank stare as she smiled but he then let go. " ok well you can go to granny house but make sure you call me to let me know you made it okay?. " otay mommy". emani then ran of to get his bag as byron threw on his shirt and gathered his keys. " I"ll call you when i drop him off". She nodded as they both left. Standing there in a daze she decided to clean to get the smell of byron from out through the house. His colonge just lingered around like pine-sol after a hard day of cleaning and she got aroused all over again. But knowning that he was only a baby daddy she had to focus on what was really important to her, so she told herself the moment that she saw kent that she was gonna tell him what went down between her and byron. But that was only stirring the pot and she knew that she might loose her love but she felt so guilty about the situation which was one reason she attempted to get emani . After slipping on some shoes she decided to go pay a few bills and make grocery for the house . Standing in the middle of the aisle she got a call from byron, It was emani he called just like she told him to let her know that he made it safely. Afterwards byron grabbed the phone and began bringing up the conversation about her wanting to have custody of emani which turned into a whole arguement and caused a few past happs to be brought back to reality. " Well fuck you then and that bitch if you feel that way i hate you and im getting my son one way or another ". Man watever get the fuck off my phone yo pussy wasn't that good anyway hoe." And with that taylor's mouth dropped to the floor , standing in the middle of the aisle in a whole other world . A lady grabbed her attention by bumping into her buggie and apologizing, She then felt the pit of her stomach knot up and her eyes to water. How could he say such harsh things when he was just sweet talking her about how much he missed her and how he was happy that she was alive. Did he really miss her? Or was he just saying that because he had a few problems of his own.