old habbit

2 weeks later

It was saturday and Taylor and byron had been texting all week obviously to talk about emani. Everytime he attempted to hold a conversation with her, she would either stop talking to him or blow him off. Her memory was still kind of foggy but she was gaining some of it back and then things that she remember was the things that she should have forgotten. She was now heading over to byrons house to see emani since kent had decided to spend the day with his parents. She then pulled up and got out fixing her jacket it was like 45°degrees out and it was pratically almost summer bur it was still cold as hell . She then signed thinking if this was the right thing to do or not but since she had driven almost an hr away there was no turning back . She made her way to the door and rung the door bell twice and she turned her back towards the door , After waiting 5 minutes she decided to leave. As she was walking off the door swung open and she turned around to see byron proped up with no shirt on

 As she was walking off the door swung open and she turned around to see byron proped up with no shirt on

ummm...uhh She looked down chuckling my bad i didn't know you where umm...umm. He then laughed as he stood up straight folding his arms . " You good ma its not like you ain't seen all this before i mean that is how emani got here ". He joked as she cut her eyes at him and walked inside . She then looked around as he closed the door and walking infront of her ." are you hungry or thirsty". He asked walking to the kitchen as she followed. " No thanks i already ate". she lied as she let out a long deep breathe . He then leaned against the stove and licked his golds in the bottom of his mouth.

 He then leaned against the stove and licked his golds in the bottom of his mouth

She then cleared her throat. " So is emani around or-." She asked as he ran his hands down his face . " yeh he's upstairs i"ll go get him in a minute i actually wanted to talk to you first". He said walking up to the other side of the bar. " Byron look i don't think its a good time for that right now ". She frowned before walking out. He then signed and walked behind her. "I know but i just want you to know what you seen the other day -. She then laughed as he paused." It really doesn't matter what i seen because my husband was at home waiting for me." He then stood there as his mouth ajared and he noded slowly. " Soooo you telling me your married ?? to who huh?? is it that ole bitch ass nigga kent??" She then snapped her head as her face grew red. "You don't know shit about him ok!! and yeah its that bitch ass nigga the same bitch ass nigga that was holding me down when yo ass was beating the shit outta me cheating on me using me the same bitch ass nigga that was by my bedside everyday when yo ass was laid up with the same bitch who i could have sworen you hated with a passion and said you was done with. But i guess that was a lie huh?? you was just waiting for my ass to drop so you could go be with the bitch. " She then gasps as her voice cracked. " you never loved me". She then started to sprint off as byron teared up.  "wait baby don't say that you don't understand ". WELL MAKE ME UNDERSTAND BYRON!!! "She yelled as tears streamed down her red flushed cheeks looking into his as tears streamed down his . He was left with nothing to say as emani ran downstairs to see what all the yelling was about. "He then looked toward taylor as she looked at him". "Mommyyy!" He screamed as he ran to her and she smiled picking him up. " See daddy i told you she was alive". He then hugged her tightly as she hugged him back. "mommy has to leave for a little while but ill be back ok"? She said wiping her tears. " emani then planted his small hand on her face. " why you cry mommy?". He asked in a concerned voice. "Because mommy misses you that  all". she smiled before standing up. " you promise you be back". He looked at her with sad eyes as she squatted down to his height.  "Pinky promise". she held out her pinky as he locked his with hers then ran off". She then busted out crying harder as bryon grabbed her. "No don't you fucking touch me i hate you...i hate you". she said repeatedly pushing him in his chest . He then stummbled back everytime until he grabbed her hands and pushed her into the door smashing his lips against hers. She then resisted for a minute but eventually gave in. He then picked her up against the door and pulled off her jacket exposing her tattoos he then lifted up her shirt exposing her small stomach he then licked it and made his way up to her breast. " mmm take these fucking sweats off". he demaned locking her between his chest and the door. He then pulled at them moving them under her ass cheeks to the middle of her thighs just enough to expose some of her pussy  he then gave her ass a smack and licked the back of her pussy lips as he sat her on his face. "uggh wait im- ugh stop" She wiggled squeezing her thighs together but that only made her pussy poke out. He then ran his tongue alone her walks as he moved her up and down . "mmmm this shit so good you taste so sweet baby". He moaned as his dick grew hard. She then looked down to his shaft and threw her head back as he reached into her crop top and squeeze at her huge tits. He then begun kissing at her inner thighs leaving her clit to throb. " mmmm ....fuck eat it!!!" She screamed as he chuckled then took her clit into his mouth as he jammed his index finger in her. "ohhhh fucccck ima cum Byron". He then moaned against her clit . "cum baby". he said as she began bouncing until she reached her peak. She then gasped as she looked at him and squealed in angry. "for god sake byron i told you i was married let me go!" She said feariously as he slid her down to the floor with the biggest grin on his face. "so when you coming home to daddy and emani"? she then squinched up her face. "excuse me??" He then laughed" girl you know you coming back". He licked out his tongue opening the door for her as she fixed her close and snatched up her jacket leaving.

Later that night.

Kent had came back from his parents house a little tipsy as taylor laid in bed sound asleep . He then walked in slowly as he walked over to her and kissed her earlobe. She didn't move so he went under the covers and pulled her thong to the side and licked at her pussy lips. " She then moaned as she moved around and stratched at her head. "baby what are you doing ?". she asked as he continued. She then moaned as he reached up and gripped her waist". He then kissed up stomach until  they met face to face. She then smiled smelling the liquor that was stuck to his breathe they then swapped lips as she sat up straight. He then sat infront of her popping her bra off as he took one of her tits into his mouth, pulling her into his lap he unbuckled his pants just enough for his dick to spring free. Getting off the bed he took a seat at the desk across the other side of the room and motioned for her to come over   She then bit her bottom lip and got up slowly walking to were he was. She then turned around and sat on his lap with her back to him easing down on him she became super wet as he scooted down under her and begun bounce her up and down. "ugggh papi" She winced as he started whispering into her ear gripping her tender breast. "mmm that feels so good ". She then bit her bottom lip throwing her head back, until kent bent her over and started long stroking her. "aaah baby right there". He then dipped up hitting her spot making her squirt. She then squeezed her pussy lips on his dick as He told her to get up but she just kept going. "aaah fuck you finna make me nut girl get up". She then continued rolling her hips. "I can't it feel so good ima cum myself". She then took over milking his dick until he nutted all inside of her. She then came with him and slide off. "damn girl you going kill me". they both laughed as she got up. "Well how about i take you to the shower and put you to death si?". He then smacked her ass and stood up caarrying her. " si mami". He chuckled carrying her to the shower. He then stepped in the shower and turned on the water as taylor stood infront of him washing her body. He then picked her up and began kissing at her pussy . "offfggg not again byron". She whimpered as she felt herself being lowered to the ground. " what did you say". He asked squinting his eyes. " I- umm i said thats enough kent im tired for the night". He then srunched up his face. "Bitch!" He yelled slapping her down to the floor. She then gasped grabbing her cheek as he shook his head. "I invite you into my home thought i was gonna have a family with you i even stood by yo stupid ass when nobody else was there. And this how you treat me fucking around with ya ex the same one that beat the shit outta you and cheated on you and i been nothing but good to you." He then chuckled. "maybe you deserve what you get so grab yo stuff and get the fuck outta my shit ". He said aggressively stepping out of the shower.  Taylor then pulled her knees to her chest and cried .