old things become new

1month later.

Jazmine and byron had been hanging out alot lately after she had told him that he had possible had a daughter her name was brooklyn and she was becoming a big part of his life. Emani had met her the day that byron found out about her he came off super sweet as soon as he met her. " what  you wanna eat baby ?". Jazmine asked standing around in her black lingerie outfit. Byron had obviously been doing more then just kicking it with her these past few weeks even though he was still grieving over taylors death .. he somehow managed to still wanna fuck around with old bitches.

He was standing in the kitchen looking out the window and drinking coffee

He was standing in the kitchen looking out the window and drinking coffee. " Umm eggs and turkey bacon is fine." He said giving her a slight smile before he walked off to the living room. emani was at byron's grandparents house for the weekend while brooklyn was with jazmine's parents. He then blew out a long breathe and walked down the hall to his back patio to get a over view of his pool when he seen this girl sitting out by it.

He then studied her for a moment until she looked over her shoulder then back towards the pool

He then studied her for a moment until she looked over her shoulder then back towards the pool . He then looked back toward the kitchen before slowly walking over as he got closer to her . He noticed the tattoos , clearing his throat and taking a seat beside her all he could do was stare. "t-taylor baby is this really you"? He looked at her with sad eyes. She just sat for a moment before looking up. " i wanna see my son is he here"? Byron then scoffed before standing up and grabbing her hand to help her up. " umm no but waiiit just baby i thought you where dead we althought you where dead". He spazzed out grabbing her. " Yeah but im here". she chuckled "I just came for my son and if he is here i wanna see him please"? She asked in a innocent tone as he stratched at his head. "  He's with my parents i can take you over there thou-"  "No im fine i can find my way" she semi-yelled before jaz walked out. " Baby your food is ready i been looking-". She then stopped talking as she walked closer. Taylor then scoffed as she looked back at bryon who looked at her with innocent eyes. He knew he had fucked up once again but he thought she was dead hell everyone did but he wasn't even into jazmine she was just a lil gig to help him keep his mind occupied but now that taylor his ex girlfriend his baby mama the love of his life was standing infront of him , his heart no longer ached or felt sorrow but it was confused and  more angry now then ever. " I"ll see you around". She said before walking off and leaving byron to stare as her as jazmine slapped his arm getting his attention.

Later on that day.

Taylor had returned home to her apartment where she had been staying for the last month. Her and kent where now together and they had also got engaged she was in a comma 6 months before she woke from it but kents daddy was a dr so he had told him that he wanted to keep the fact that she was alive on the low because of what her baby daddy had put her through but what really happend was the night taylor had planned to go talk to byron jazmine had came by and once they told her that he was upstairs with her she lost it because she was pregnant and she wanted him all to herself so she sat them up and taylor was shot in the back but luckily she survived the bullet and although kent's father had asured them all that she was dead she was well much alive. so when she awoken the only person that was by her side was kent . He had built her back up and showed her what real love was so in the mist of that she got pregnant but soon after she had a miscarriage. She then picked up her phone and called kent to tell him how things went since he was all the way in texas preparing for a show. She then decided to order some pizza and rest up some more until he called her back.

*ding dong*

Her door bell went off and for a minute she thought maybe it was the pizza man but she had just ordered it soo there was noo way. She then got up with a confused look on her face and looked through the peep hole. She then gasped as a huge smile crept across her face. "Kent babyyyy" She squealed . He then smiled walking in the house with her wrapped around him like glue, He then chuckled. " Its good to see you to baby". She then got off him and grabbed some of his bags. " what are you doing here so early i thought you where rehearsing  for your big show" She said slapping her hands on her hips. " I was but i decided that i need to check up on my women sooo im here,wassup ? how did the meet up with old dude go". he asked She then rubbed her temple. "tbh idk like it was so crazy i barely even remember him so i just told him i wanted to see my son and when i did he was just looking like your here and im like yeah but idk where he got the idea that i was dead . " She then looked at kent who had the most lifeless look on his face. " Yeah i don't know baby i guess since you where in your comma so long- . she then jumped in. " And nobody came to see me like what type of bullshit is that their suppose to be my family and nobody came for me..i guess they where upset because i was pregnant". She then plopped back on the couch as kent sat beside her. " its ok babe im here ..he pulled her into his chest as she laid there..she felt like something was wrong but it was like her family to turn their backs on her they had done it before and she was sure that they would do it again."