lets be real

next morning.

Byron was laying in bed when his phone started ringing. He then groaned and turned over to look at it. Wiping his sleepy eyes he then answered with a raspy voice.

phone convo.

byron: h-hello

taylor. mmm...b-byron .

she said as her voice cracked and she sniffled. Byron then get outta bed and walked outside the room with a whisper looking concern.

byron: Whats wrong are you ok?

taylor: No i really need to talk to you .

byron: where are you im coming to you.

taylor: no need im already outside.

end of convo.

He then hung up the phone and made his way downstairs, as he swung open the door she was standing there with puffy eyes in a pair of shorts and a tank top. She then walked into his chest and cried as hard as she could as he held her looking towards the stairs. "tell me what happen?" He said lifting her head up. She then sniffled trying to get her words together. "we was in the middle of having sex and we where in the shower together and i....i mentioned your name and he hit me and kicked me out i really wasn't intending to do it but it was just so over whelming you in one day and him in the same. I should have never let you do that to me it was way outta line and i just i don't know what to do and i didn't wanna come here but your the only person i can talk to. He then hugged her again looking back towards the stairs. " umm ok i tell you what how about you go and get yourself together and then call me and we can-. She the frowned looking confused. "call you...call you are you fucking serious your the reason my fíance kicked me out and you going talk about me calling you , your all i have at the moment you said you wanted me to come back so-." She then paused as she looked towards the stairs to see jazmine walking down. " heyy taylor wassup?" she asked giving her a slight smile. "omg are you fucking serious". Taylor screamed "so this is why you wanted me to (CALL YOU) because you still fucking with her. But you was just sitting up here eating my pussy asking me to come back to you." She yelled . Jasmine then scoffed with her arms folded . "are you serious byron so you still fucking with this fat bitch...when are you gonna die off ?". jazmine asked looking at her . " Excuse me bitch but i will mop the floor with yo ugly skinny long headed ass bitch don't try me because i still owe yo ass an ass whooping." She said walking toward the stairs as byron grabbed her arm. Jazmine then chuckled. " mann watever im outta here byron don't call my fuckin phone nomore unless your calling about our daughter" . she said bluntly before walking passed them and grabbing her jacket and shoes off the living room floor. " Taylor just sat there with her mouth ajared as byron walked over to her. b-baby im ...im-. He said grabbing at her arm. "No!" Taylor yelled pulling away. "you have a fucking daughter are you kidding me right now you seriously got this bitch pregnant!!!". she yelled . He then wrapped around her as she struggled to get out of his arms. " Get the fuck off me...we are so fucking done i don't ever wanna see you again". she freed one of her hands punching him in the jaw. He then unwrapped from her as he grabbed his face. "taylor im sorry i keep hurting you". He cried as she shook her head . " Yeah and im sorry too...im sorry that i ever met your ass and im sorry that i actually have a baby with you". She then grabbed her keys and walked out. He then ran his fingers through his hair and walked off upstairs.

2 weeks later.

Taylor had promised emani that she would be back for him so she decided to come get him for the weekend. Her and kent where not on totally good terms but they where trying to work out their differences. She was now heading to pick him up when her phone rung . She looked down to see it was byron but she ignored it and rolled her eyes...she then got a text and refused to look at it. She then pulled up to his house and seen a gray buick and she figured maybe it was one of his hoes, After checking herself to make sure she looked decent she got out and walked to the door. Just as she got ready to knock the door swung open and she met face to face with her mother. She then froze as her mothers mouth fell ajared as she teared up . " omg my baby wh-where have you been we thought you where dead". Taylor then just stood there as she looked at byron who shrugged. " I tried to call you but you didn't answer". he said bluntly as emani ran passed him into her arms. " mommyy your back". he said as she looked at him and tapped his nose. " of course i told you i would be by to vist ..how about you go wait in the car and i"ll be out in 2 minutes". She said putting him down. "2 minutes hurry up". He said chewing on some fruit snacks. She then chuckled and turned her attention back to them. "Look i gotta go". she said taking emani's backpack from bryon. Her mother then started to speak to her but she ignored her as byron looked at her with sad eyes. " taylor she is telling the truth we all thought you where gone". She then signed "well maybe if you tried making sure or searching for me instead of thinking you would have seen that i was right here now if yall would excuse me i have a day to spend with my son". She then walked off as honey turned to byron and cried while he hugged her. " its ok mrs. jackson". He rubbed her back as she grabbed her purse. " I only wanted what was best for her i always did she truly doesn't understand the pain that i felt when i thought she was gone she is my only child ". she then ran out to her car and left. Byron then signed as his phone rung,He had a make another drop off at the warehouse, although what he was doing was dangerous and could have the ones he loved the most put in danger it paid his bills kept him going and it made him feel good about hiself .

Later that day.

Taylor and emani was at the ice cream shop when kent walked in. She then waved him over as he gave her a slight smile and she got up to lock lips with him. He then took a seat as emani eyed him eating his fudge sunday. " you kiss my mom , why you kiss my mom?" He asked with his little eye brow raised . Taylor and kent then laughed. "because little man i love your mommy she is very pretty". He said looking over to taylor watching her cheeks flush red. Emani's face then lit up. "ohh i think she pwetty too her vewyy pwetty me look like her". He said noding his head while licking the spoon. Kent then chuckled . "yeah little man you look nice so whats your name im kent." He said pickimg up the ice cream menu. " my name emani but you can call me E. " He said throwing up some weird hand signed. taylor then shook her head laughing " emani where did you learn that from". she asked with a concerned look. " daddy taught me it means gang gang". He said noding his head. " ohh well that explains alot ...but i don't want you doing that again ok thats not nice your daddy should never teach you that ". He then gave her a strange look. "But- . He said before she cut him off. " emani don't let me see you doing it again". she demanded before she got up. "yesh ma'am". He said finishing his ice cream. Kent then smiled and finished carrying on a conversation with him as taylor order.

Later that night.

kent had left right around 2:00 p.m. heading to miami for a tour with chris. Taylor was now laying in bed with emani on the side of her snuggled up. she gave a slight smile and rubbed his head as her phone started ringing she then looked over to see byron was calling. She then rolled her eyes to herself and laid the phone on her chest while it was on speaker.

phone convo.

Taylor: what?

byron then smacked his lips on the other end.

byron: i was just calling to check up on emani.

taylor: He fine he's asleep is that all if so goodnight.

Byron: No ..i also wanted to check on you see how you was doing my love.

She then scrunched up at her phone .

taylor: I am not your love and im fine and im sleepy so goodnight.

byron: where that nigga at??

taylor: uhhh business go get you some player.

byron: you is my business i love you.

taylor : man whatever i was true when i gave you my love and you fucking playin i don't have time while you sit around and play games we are grown as fuck and you still acting like we 17 . Your a baby daddy and thats all you going ever be so if you don't mind i would like for you to get off my phone.

she then frowned and threw her phone to the other side of the bed before she busted out in tears. She then got up and went to the kitchen to get herself together.

......To be continued