Chapter 3 - Wake Up

________________________________________________

(CC's POV)

        My breathing is hitched as I stand in the doorway of Lila's hospital room, taking one step at a time towards her, I study her features. She has blonde hair just like our mom, except it was matted with blood. Making my way to the chair beside her I sit and hold her hands in mine, staring at the bandages that covered her arms. 

I wish I could talk to her and let her know that I'm here, her big brother is finally going to be in her life. "I promise to always protect you, Lila, you are my number one priority in my life. Forever and Always." I sob into her hands. 

    Her heart begins to speed up, looking at the monitor I stare at it for a second before pressing the nurse call button. A nurse rushes into the room and takes one look at the machine and remarks  "Oh shoot her heart rate is increasing, let me call the doctor." She runs out of the room. Looking at Lila, she begins to stir and her eyes flutter open adjusting to the bright lights in the room. Groaning she turns her head towards me, her bright green eyes filled with panic, 

         "No no I'm supposed to be dead NO NO NO !!" Lila begins to rip the IV's from her arms, along with the breathing tubes, getting up from my chair I restrain her down, "Stop Stop!! Lila STOP NOW!!" yelling at her as she studies my face, her breathing harsh and in short pants. 

       "I'm dead, aren't I? Please tell me I'm dead please I can't live this life anymore!" Tears begin to stream down her face, "No Lila you're not dead, I'm Chris Mora, I'm your brother" my own tears begin to fall at the thought of my sister dying, she has to know how much she means to me. Hugging her, I can feel her stiffen but slowly she hugs me back. 

"You're from Black Veil Brides aren't you?" surprised that she knows my band, I nod "If you found me, then that means she's with you, I have questions. Where is she? I need to speak to her, I need to know why she just left me there to rot. To die and be abused, this is all her fault she-she cheated on the monster crushing his heart and making it cold. Leaving me in the ruins of her mistake, all of the beatings were because of her. All of them were because of her!! Because I had her face, her hair, her eyes!!! Where is she ?!??" Lila begins to act out, leaving me to restrain her not before pressing the nurse button once more. 

"Stop it, Lila, she's not here!!" screaming back at her, nurses rush into the room with a needle filled with a clear liquid in hand. The head nurse stabs it in her arm, watching as the liquid is being pumped into her she begins to lose consciousness. Lila's eyes roll back and her body begins to convulse until it ceases she falls limp in my arms. Laying her back down on the bed, I take the seat beside her once more, letting the nurses do what they need. I hold my head in my hands unsure of what I should do.

My phone begins to ring, picking it up and looking at the screen I see it's Andy, letting out a big sigh I answer the phone, "CC CC CC OH CC WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN OOOOOHHHHHHH CC, MY LOVE OH CC MY LIFE OHHHHHHHHHHH Ccccccccc!!!!" Pulling the phone from my ear I listen to Andy's chant as it blares through my phone, slightly chuckling from the comedic relief, "Hey Andy" my voice sounding tired and drained. 

"Hey CC, I have everyone here on speaker, where are you?" Andy response back, "I'm actually with my sister." patiently I wait for the yells. 

"Woah What the fuck you have a sister?!?" - Andy

"Why haven't you told us you had a sister???" - Jinxx