Chapter 4 - Night

A/N I know I know, I'm a dick its been like a month since I last updated. I had to sort somethings out in my life so sorry for the wait ya'll, I'm finishing up Chapter 5 and it'll be up in 2 hours.

_______________________________________________

-Lila's POV-

*3 Months prior*

"Come on, just dance with me!"  music blasted in our ears with the colorful lights blinding us, as I grabbed his hand, "Fine, only because I find this song decent."  This was one of the only things the monster had allowed me to enjoy, Prom, which was a right of passage before graduation. We danced and laughed for what seemed to be like hours, but ended up being 3 songs until a slow song had begun to play. He laid his hands on my waist, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his chest, we started to sway back and forth to the soothing beat. 

-When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears- 

The song gave me chills, it felt like the song was aimed at me and my life just pointing at me, I let a couple tears slide down my face, knowing what would await me at home. I had never really understood what I had done to deserve any of this, I know my mom was one of the reasons he became this way, but why had he taken it out on me. The tears fell from my face onto his tux. 

"Lils are you okay?" He pulls me to the side motioning for me to sit on a chair, "I'm fine, it's just, this is our last weekend before graduation. I'm going to miss you, Alex, and Shannon. Since you guys are all leaving to start your career, I just feel kind of alone knowing you guys are going to leave soon." I mislead him, he can never know what has been happening, he would be upset that he hadn't seen it. Though it was quite true I was upset about all of my friends moving but it was time to start their careers. 

"-my best friend- Lila are you even listening to me right now?"  snapping out of thought, I focus on him, letting out a sigh he takes my hand and makes direct contact with me. "Look you are one of the greatest friends I could have asked for, you are always so strong. I wish I could be like you, we're always going to be there for you even from where ever we may end up, we will be with you." Tears well up in my eyes at his words. 

"I love you so much Johnnie, you have no idea what a good friend you are."  After hugging him I get up and bid Johnnie a goodnight, as I wait for the monster to pick me up. Tonight was the most fun I have had in years, that night when I got home, the monster just sent me up to my room. The entire week including graduation he didn't do anything to me, and on graduation night he gave me a locket. It had been his mothers, who passed away when I was ten. It was one of the nicest things he had ever done, it didn't last long though.

 It was one of the nicest things he had ever done, it didn't last long though

*Present* 

     " Johnnie?" a breathy whisper escapes me, "Wha-what are you doing here??" questioning him, he moves closer to me. "You had me on your emergency contacts, what happened??" Looking down at my hands, I can feel his gaze burning holes. "Look, Johnnie, you-you had no idea-" trying to reason with him before he gets upset, "I didn't know what Lila?!?!"

     "My dad has been abusing me physically since I was ten, I never told anyone because I-i I don't know. I was too scared, and when all of you left I didn't have anyone so I tried to you know." tears litter my cheeks as I try to explain myself. Looking down I analyze the bandages that cover my arms, I'm so horrible. I didn't even think about my friends, I just felt so alone and trapped. Arms embrace me as I feel droplets of tears on my shoulder, I glance up to see Johnnies tear-stained face. "You know Alex and I are always here for you." hugging me, we sob into each other's shoulders. 

Time Passes

"Hey, you guys, sorry to bother but we have to move Lila to the supervision area in 20 minutes. Which means you all need to leave please, visitors aren't allowed until the 72-hour observation is done. The doctor will be here shortly to move Lila." The nurse erases my board as she explains what is going to happen. 

Hugging all of the guys, they say their goodbyes along with Johnnie they head out. Leaving CC and I, "Once everything is over, you can come live with me and I promise to be the Best older brother you always needed, Okay?" Holding his pinky out I take it in mine. "It's good to finally have someone loving in my life," I say back whilst giving CC a hug. 

*Knock Knock*

"Hi, Lila we're here to take you now. So if your brother would collect your items and step out of the room please." Giving CC one last hug before he follows the doctor's instructions I hand him our grandmas' locket. "Keep it safe, it's Grandma Eleanor's locket." Giving CC one last smile I carefully move onto the wheelchair and let the nurse wheel me down the hall into a different section of the hospital. Well, let's do this.

______________________________________________________

A/N Hey you guys I know this chapter is kind of short but writer's block is one hell of a bitch. Anyways in this new Reconstruction of this book, I will tend to skip around because some of the content I put in the old chapters had been unnecessary and a waste of chapters so yeah.