13.

he was at a loss for words. you mean to tell him that this raven-haired, plump ass, plump lips, pretty boy is the one he's tried to search for on omegle and has been texting for two consecutive days? jesus christ

but just to be sure, he decided to send him another text.

oh my god

oh my god.

the brunette started coughing and everyone looked at him. "sorry." he mutters as he straightens his posture.

it was as if a lightbulb shone above his head as a brilliant idea came into his mind.

jeongguk smirked as he looked at the raven-haired boy's eyes grow wide and frantically look everywhere, until his own eyes met the brunette's

he did a little wave at jimin and all jimin could do was stare at him, mouth slightly open.

as yoongi was wrapping up answering several questions from students, most of which were "are you single?" or "would you ever date a student?", which by the way he would, if it was the pair that caught his eye, but of course he wouldn't say that, so he just said no.

the blonde said his goodbyes, as well as the brunette and of course, most of the students wanted to stay longer.

jimin still felt frozen in his spot. has he really been talking to this 5'11, extremely attractive god, who has the voice capable of making you shiver and a stare that can melt you entirely this whole time? jesus christ

all the students were escorted out of the building, but before jimin and his friends could exit the building, someone called them.

"jimin-ah!" he turned around and would you look at that. jimin really can't decide between the man with an angelic voice or devilishly handsome features. either way, this man is both.

"h-how does he..." taehyung trailed off as he looked at hoseok for answers.

the brunette jogged over to the three, while the blonde just walked toward them with a straight face. "wait. come with me." the taller boy says as he reaches for jimin's wrist. "i-i can't they might l-leave without us..." he says as he looked outside, seeing the bus that's gonna drive them back to school.

"let's talk. please?" jeongguk knew no one can resist his doe eyes, especially when he pulls a pout and he looks like a little puppy, not even his hyung could resist him.

jimin felt his heart literally leap out of his chest as he gave a slight nod and let the brunette drag him away from his friends.

taehyung and hoseok couldn't believe what just happened. literally, what did happen? "should we head to the bus?" the silver-haired boy asked the older. "i um... no? i don't know, yes?" the older days as he scratches the back of his head.

"that won't be necessary. we'll have you driven back. you both can come with me." yoongi says as he smirks at the pair, hands in his pocket.

that man is sex on legs.

"i'm a what now?" the blonde chuckles, his eyebrow raised. taehyung felt a nudge on his side and hoseok was looking at him with wide eyes.

"what'd i do?" he asked, clueless. "you just called that man sex on legs!" the red-haired whispered harshly to his friend. taehyung felt a blush creep on his cheeks as he muttered a soft "sorry, sir."

yoongi felt something twitch, uh-oh. not right now little yoongi. "just come with me. jeonggukie and your friend jimin are gonna be talking for a while."

.  ⊹   
·   ✵    

          .    
    ✹      ✧   *   ✦
     *                  *
when ur essay takes a toll on you so you don't even know what you're writing at this point bc same