Prolouge -The Cigar That Started Everything

3rd Person POV

A girl walked down the streets with her hands in her pockets as she hummed up a tune. Continuing her walk, she turn at the crossroad and went her own way happily.

She looked up towards the sky and smiled yet again. "Good things may happen today~" she thought as she continued her little journey.

Right when she was about to continue the walk, she bumped into a tall man. Looking up, she took a step back as she notice how many scars this man had on his face.

"You little piece of shit, watch where you're going!" the man exclaimed as he pushed the girl, making her fall back and hurt her butt.

"Ouch...  That hurt you know!" The girl yelped but she quickly remembered, she's in front of probably one of the thugs in town.

Staggering while she stood up, the girl watched as the man laugh at her pitiful look.

Eyes darkening with anger, she could only hold in the anger as she herself knew that. However much she wants to fight, she just couldn't. She's not some superhuman that can defeat anyone. She's not the kinda character to whip out power like in novels, anime or manga!

Unless... Unless she used that thing, she wouldn't have her revenge. Smiling to herself, she knew it might be too fast to use this, she knew that it's a bit risky while it's still on the stage of experiment. But we might as well use this thug as a lab-rat. That might be the best thing the thug can achieve in his poor life anyway.

"Hey you piece of shit, you're wasting my time here so do give me something good will you?" the thug snarled.  A hint of evil and perverted thoughts flash up on his eyes like he doesn't even bother to cover it.

The girl scowled in her heart at the behaviour of the man. The man is the exact reason why she aimed to change humanity. Dirty things that should be wiped out for a better tomorrow. Things that need to be... Changed, for the sake of greater good and for the world itself.
"...I can't do anything for you..." Said the girl in a quiet tone. The man show a sign of displeased at the girl's answer.
The man grab the girl's shirt and lift her up with it. Performing a big intimidation that make most people cowering in fear. But the girl is not a normal people.
The girl sighed in her heart and thought fast. If she wanted the plan to work, she need to act intimidated and in fear of the man in front of her. Acting like that made her more believable and thus the man won't even think much about it. Cause, intimidated people will do anything to get out of discomfort after all. That's just how human are.

"B-But i c-can give s-something to y-you instead...?" The girl acted out her best Intimidated act She could ever perform.
The man grinned at this development before letting the girl go. Thus making her fall on her butt, the second time today.
"Dangit this man... At least be little bit gentle to a girl wouldn't kill you for a chance you know!" The girl screamed out in her heart, cursing the man that cause her butt to be sore and painful.

"What do you have girl? Give me something good and I'll let you go, give me something bad and I'll be sure to give you the worst time of your pathetic life." Threatened the man as he towered up over the little girl.
"I h-have this!" The girl exclaim as she whipped out a pack of what seems to be cigarettes.
"Good shit you got there girl!" The man said as he snatched up the cigarettes, not even asking how a girl like her had a pack of cigarettes.
The girl smiled to herself. The man is too easy to manipulate. She just need to act like a 'helpless pretty girl' and the man will take it like a cat that has never seen a fish before.
The man looked at the pack of the cigarettes before noticing something. The cigarettes is different from what he used to take and even see at the store.
"The hell? What is this? Some kinda candy cigar for girl? What do you take me for you piece of shit!?" The man exclaimed while he kick the girl on her feet thus making the girl fall for the third time this day.
"I-It's not a c-candy cigar see!" The girl said as she takes one of the cigarettes and snap it in half, letting the man see the usual content of an cigarettes.
"Why the f*ck is it pink!? Is this some shit for woman? That what you take me for? A woman!?" The man yelled at the girl as frustration reached it peak.
The girl cursed in her heart. "Just take it already you stupid lump of muscle!" The girl though as she wobbly stood up again.