Chapter 4 - Last Person's Debut

"So uhm... Project Nico was supposed to be a project where-!" Just before Dia could open her mouth further, Lizzy smacked the back of her head with a nearby stick which led to Dia screeching in pain to the ground.

"Dumbass we shouldn't talk about that to them yet, we still don't know much about them." Lizzy said while staring at the pained Dia.

"Lizzy what the fuck!? We were discussing about telling them before you dumb woman! You borderline-bipolar-changing-opinion-of-a-scum!" Dia screeched yet again, looking at Lizzy with a pained-filled-anger of a look.

"You're the one who just decide to tell them Project Nico like that... at least we should lead them to a safer place rather than this cheap cake shop..." As she said that, Lizzy pulled up her hoodie, thus starting to ignore anyone that tried talking to her.

"Excuse me but what just happen?" Mary asked, confused at what had just happen.Dia touched the back of her head that was still stinging in pain before standing up and looking at the other people that were present. "Lizzy changed her mind and won't let me tell you what the project really is... She's always this annoying for fuck sake."

"Eeehhhh!? That's not fair at all!!! You can't just drop a name and not tell us the rest!" Lana shouted with a betrayed look thrown at Lizzy. Unfortunately, Lizzy herself already closed off her contacts and did not mind everyone else's disapproving glance.

"Dia, can't you just tell us already? I don't like being on the edge of curiosity like this y'know?" Maro smiled at Dia whilst complaining about the two agent on her mind.

"Yeah that ain't fair to us right!?" Albert screamed at the two while pushing Dia to spill the information already. Dia just shrugged at the other before saying: "Can't do much about it... Like it or not, Lizzy is my partner. If she said no then I'll just go with no too, even though it is pretty unnecessary to smack me with a stick THAT HARD." She said, putting pressure on the last two words while Lizzy looked away.

"Nee Lizzy is quite unreasonable here huh?" Lucian said while swinging back and forth, honestly looking like he didn't even care.

"Honestly Liz, stop being a party crasher already."Misuki threw an annoyed glance before brushing her hair in frustration.

"I mean I don't blame her, we did just meet like hours ago so I do get that trusting her is still an issue... but yeah this is annoying." Ruby said while scratching her head in frustration.

"So...what now?" Lana asked, still confused on everything that was going on.

Lizzy lowered down her hoodie while looking at the crew, before telling them to shut up with her finger. " You guys are all so noisy I can't think straight." Lizzy sighed while Dia rolled her eyes at her antique.

"You know you should probably hold back your words sometime like... I can swear I see Dawn over there wanting to stab you with a knife or something." Dia said while twirling her hair, looking a bit bored.

"Hehe sorry Dawn I'm just being a good agent!" Lizzy said while lowering her head, giving an annoying smile. Again, Dia rolled her eyes at that. Dawn just looked at Lizzy with a blank face before sighing "Meh whatever, don't try to sell cute after being an annoying dumbo."

"So what should we do now?" Falu asked, anxious at the lack of info given. Everyone was silent before Dia decided to break the silence. "Well the best course of action is probably we gotta get to a safe place. Honestly we probably gonna need to go out of town because of those... girls... Nico girl or whatever is like, too many in this city at this point. It's like a Zombie Outbreak of the-" before Dia could finish her words, suddenly Lizzy raised her hands and tell her to shut up before saying "Do you all hear that?"

"What are you sa-"

"Let them eat cake! Let them eat cake! Cake for you and you and you!" Everyone suddenly hear a high pitched song that sung a song about cakes. Everyone quickly walked toward the location of the sound which was directly outside of the cake shop where they saw a girl fighting(?) off a bunch of the Nicos with an... unique... kinda way.

"Eat one and two and probably a three and you shall be happy!" the girl sang while skipping and hopping around the Nicos, throwing a bunch of huge cake at their face.The Nicos that had been hit just fell to the ground, seeming like they faint from the cake on their face... weirdly...

"Oh a cake shop! Lemme enter lemme see lemme see the beautyyyyy" The girl with Lolita fashion entered the cake shop where everyone was in and stopped directly in front of the door when noticing the people in it. 

"Oh hey! New peeps! Are you the one who own this cake shop? Lemme take a look at your goods right here hm? Oh my chocolate classics! Not enough strawberry tho so it's a 4/10 for me!" The girl said laughing maniacally before sitting down and puffing out a strawberry chocolate cake with vanilla icing.

"What? Who are you?" Dawn asked, staring at the eccentric person that just happily ate her cakes.

"Who are you? Who am i? or was it who am me? Should we use what? Hehehehe let's just eat cake?" the girl said while hopping around giving each person a slice of her cake."What is wrong with you honestly? You're highly sus and weird you know? At least introduce yourself first." Dawn said, still pushing for some answers.

"La di da just eat tight pants. Like others there be relaxeddd." The girl said while extending the 'd' in relaxed. Dawn turned her back to see Falu, Lucian, Lana, Yui, Misuki and Mary already going at it with the cake in front of her. Both Dawn and Ruby facepalmed at their antique while Albert just look like he's questioning everything in life. Dia and Lizzy just stood around looking bored at what was happening.

"It is rude tho for me to enter without a proper! Graceful! And beauty of a queen! So I'll introduce myself... Hello peopleee I'm she who have no name so you can just call me Queen! Or Cake... or Cake Queen... Blab la bla potato potatwa whatever whatever. Is that good enough for ya?" The girl said before bursting to another fit of laughter.Everyone just stared at the girl who was laughing like she needed no air to breath, before Falu broke it with a question that's fitted deep inside everyone's mind.

"Wait what?"

......A/n: Hola everyoneee Fujo-chan002 here! Cowriter of Nicopocalypse with Dia right here. Sorry for the sudden a year or two of hiatus hehe don't blame Dia on that, it's all my fault for being a lazy ass smh. Anyways... hope you enjoy and see you next update? Your turn on it Dia!