Chapter 2 -The beginning to the end

Third person POV
Dawn bit her lips in anger as she look at the watch on her hand.

"Um... Dawn? Is everything alright? " Lucian asked as he put his cup down.

"He's late... He's terribly late" Dawn said as dark aura comes out of her.

"Ah! Dawn is letting out her 'I'm a killer!' aura again!" Lana said while reaching out her hand to a nearby person randomly.

Maro's eyebrow twitched as Lana's hand suddenly touch her. "Lana don't act so childish please! Your hand is oily from the french fries you ordered!" She said as she pushed Lana's hand away.

"But I am a child! I'm like 14!" Lana said while smiling playfully.

"That just means you're a teenager, moron!" Albert spoke up while Maro rolled her eyes at Lana's antique.

"Here Lana, use this to wipe away the oil" Mary said while giving Lana a tissue.

"Mary is good as always!" Lana said as she wiped her hands clean.

"Not like you who can only eat..." Misuki said as she drinks her mocha.

"Jeez Misuki is a bully like always!" Lana exclaimed while Misuki smile at the response.

"But seriously though Dawn, relax a bit... Your aura is annoying both us and other customers" Misuki said. Dawn, hearing what Misuki had said before, look around to see that the other customers were on the other side of the room, seeming scared of her, except a girl with white long hair that was reading a report of some sort.

Sighing, Dawn slumped on her chair and continue to drink, now more relaxed than before.

"There we go! Have fun! Falu probably got caught in something important or whatever..." Misuki said again.

"Yeah I guess... He's probably doi-" Dawn's words got cut when suddenly, the door of the cafe opened up and Falu enter the room.

"My, my... Look who's decided to come.." Dawn said as she couldn't help but glare at Falu.

Falu walked to their table and sat down beside Lucian.

"Err Falu, Don't you notice everyone's here?" Mary asked.

Hearing Mary's voice, Falu looked up and notice that everyone of their friends were indeed here. He was not informed about this. He thought it was supposed to be only him and Dawn?

"Lana apparently planned this all out... I dunno how she does it, but she does and apparently succeeded on getting us all to meet up again." Mary kindly explained it all.

"Nevermind that Now. Falu, do tell us why you're late please?" Falu felt a huge killer aura coming out of Dawn. Especially on that last sentence.

"Uhm uhh you see... I was on my way here when suddenly a guy appear cling to me and suddenly turn into a girl?" Falu answered, unsure if the explanation was gonna be enough for Dawn.

It took both Lucian and Albert to hold Dawn to her seat from grabbing the fork and stabbing Falu in the face after hearing that answer.

Smiling sinisterly at Falu, Dawn said, "Falu be ready. I'm gonna punish you later when we're at home. Wonder what I'll use, Mhm... Cuff is getting old I'll just chain your feet to something heavy and make you run around the place later then. What do you think about it Falu?"

Falu can only nod as his face paled in fear. He's already saw something terrifying today and now he got to endure Dawn's punishment.

"God, why do you do this to me?"Falu asked in his mind and could only grief at his fate.