Chapter 1: Hes Talking To Me

Alexa's P.O.V.
I was just getting away from the crowd when the guy that was staring at me stood infront of me. I looked up at his brown eyes. He looked mean.

"I'm Dylan what's your name?"

I was trying to tell him my name but I was choking on my words. When I finally got the words out of my mouth I was so relieved. "I'm Alexa."

"Well Alexa here's my number you should call it sometime, also u played really good out there."

"Thanks and I will."

I turned around quickly walkin back to my team. My coach yelled "Everyone we go to Longhorn SteakHouse tonight." Everyone ran and got there stuff and got in the car to head to Longhorns. I sat in the car with my friend Kylie smiling.

"What's up with you?"

"Ohhh it's nothing Kylie I'm just thinking!"

Kylie didn't believe me so she looked at my hand were I still had Dylan's number clasped tightly.

"Well well what's that right there?"

"It's just a piece of paper ya know."

Kylie snatched the paper away from me and saw there was his number written on it.

"Who's is this?"

"Ok Kylie if you promise not to say a word I'll tell you whose number it is."

"I promise."

"Ok well this boy that was staring at me up to bat came up to me after the game and talked to me and game me his number, his names Dylan."

~~~~~~SORRY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY IDK WHAT IM REALLY DOING SO IF YALL WILL READ AND COMMENT AND LIKE THAT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. SORRY ITS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER~~~~~~~~