Chapter 2: No He Cant Be Here

Alexa's P.O.V.

Kylie looked at me weirdly. I just stopped talking and looked up to see that we were at Longhorns. I smiled and jumped out of the car still wearing my softball uniform and slides. I met up with my team inside and they had saved me and Kylie a seat in the middle of the whole table. I looked around seeing who all was here until my eyes met some familiar eyes. I looked at the persons body to see it was Dylan. I ducked my head down and nudged Kylie's arm.

"What?"

"Kylie look over there at that boy wearing the SnapBack."

"Who's that?"

"That's Dylan!!"

"Wait that's Dylan oh my gosh he's so hot!"

"Please don't draw attention to me."

Kylie looked at me and nodded. I saw a chair being pulled out next to me. I looked up at the person who was sitting down and it was my coach.

"Everyone this girl right here is one of the big helpers of us winning this championship!"

Everyone clapped and yelled my name. We all ordered our food. I reached into my slidin short pocket and felt a piece of paper. I smiled and took out the paper and got on my contacts on my phone. I put in the number and went to text Dylan.

Alexa: Heyy it's Alexa!!!

Dylan: Hey baby I see u :)

I looked up from my phone and looked around but didn't see him anywhere.

Alexa: Where are u???

Dylan: That doesn't matter

Alexa: Just tell me

Dylan: I'm right behind u ;)

I quickly turned around to see Dylan standing over me. I locked my phone and put it up. Then a big plate sat infront of me with a huge steak on it. I grabbed a knife and fork and dug in.

Dylan's P.O.V.

I was checking my phone every second to see if I had gotten a text. I looked around Longhorns for Alexa. Then I saw her sitting down with her team. A smile came across my face as I watched her smile the cutest little smile. I sat down a couple booths down from the table she was at.

I felt a buzz, I looked down at my phone and she had texted me. I quickly replied and got up and started sneaking up behind her. I finally got right behind her until I texted her saying I was and she looked back at me. I smiled and she put her phone away and then her food came. I went back and sat at my booth.

I stared at her the whole time she ate. She got up and started walking to the bathroom so I got up too. I was about to tap her shoulder when sum hit my back really hard. I whipped around to see Alexa's friend Kylie's fist up.

"Don't even think about touching Alexa!!!"

"I can do whatever I want ok so go away."

I clenched my fist wanting to punch her for saying I couldn't touch Alexa. I stormed out the front door and kicked a car in the parking lot. What's wrong with meeee? Why won't anyone help me? I was so mad but I also was tearing up. Why can't she like me? So many questions ran through my head as I sat on the edge of the sidewalk.

Kylie's P.O.V.

I seen Alexa get up so I decided to follow her. I turned the corner to see that so called Dylan boy about to touch Alexa's shoulder. I took a swing and hit him in the back. He turned around and I told him he couldn't touch her. I was gritting my teeth. He was red in the face and his fists were clenched. I looked at the bathroom door seeing if Alexa saw what happened. She didn't so I looked back at Dylan as soon as he walked past me out the door into the parking lot. I started back walking to the bathroom. I grabbed the door handle and looked back at the front door seein if he wanted me to kill him. He wasn't there so I opened the bathroom door and walked in.

~~~~~~HEY GUYS SORRY IF ANYTHING IS MISSPELLED SUM TIMES MY PHONE CORRECTS IT TO SUM IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE BUT THX FOR READING THIS IF U HAVE SO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE DONT BE HATING ON IT THIS IS MY FIRST STORY~~~~~