Chapter 4: Mud

Alexa's P.O.V.

I woke up to sound of my phone alarm. I got up and walked to my closet put on a t-shirt and nike shorts.

"Why are u up so early?"

"Today is the day we all go down to the big mudbog."

"So I'm going?"

"Yes Kylie, if u want too."

"I'll go I ain't got nun better to do."

I smiled and walked out into the garage and looked at my two fourwheelers. They were both jacked up, but it was easier to break axels. Kylie walked out looking at the fourwheeler I was getting on then to the one she had to ride.

"That's a little to big don't u think?"

"Nah it will do fine and that ones almost the same except mines camo and that ones green." I twisted the key and cranked up mine and Kylie's four wheeler.

"Put ur phone in the little holder."

"Is it mud proof?"

"Yes." We took off on up the road were the mudbog was. As we started pulling up lots of kids from lots of schools were there all in trucks, fourwheelers, dune buggies, and anything thing else that can get through mud. I saw a couple people from my school so I rode over to them.

"Hey guys, y'all ready to tear it up today?"

"You bet!"

We all hopped on our fourwheelers and I was the first to hit the mud. I spun out slinging mud on Kylie. I was riding over the dirt hill to the other mud pool they had until someone crashed into me. I fell off my fourwheeler trying to catch my breath.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see u there, here let me help u up."

I looked up to see that the person who crashed into me was Dylan.

"Are u ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine just got the breath knocked out of me."

"Let's ride over here a minute so u can catch ur breath."

We both rode over under three trees. I got ready to go again, so I hopped on and hit the mud.

Dylan's P.O.V.

I was coming up over a hill until I saw someone on a fourwheeler and I couldn't stop in time so I crashed into them.

I looked down seeing I had hit a girl and guilt swept over me. I wanted to help her up so I did only to see it was Alexa. We rode over to three trees so she could catch her breath. She got ready and we both hit the mud.

I got out in sum deep mud near a lake and couldn't get out. Alexa hooked her winch to my rails and got me out.

I looked at my watch it was already 6:00. I rode over to were everyone hungout and drank. I couldn't do that I was only 14. Turning out of the dirt road I got onto the main road riding out to my house. Pulling my fourwheeler in under the shed. I got my phone out and texted Alexa.

Dylan: Hey beautiful:)

Alexa: Lol hey(:

Dylan: Sorry I hit u earlier I didn't see u

Alexa: It's ok I'm fine but I didn't know u bogged

Dylan: Always have it's sum really fun I like to do

Alexa: I see but ur new to that mud bog cause u got stuck in little red mans lake

Dylan: Yeah hah

Alexa: Want me to come over??

Dylan: Sure I guess

Alexa: Okay I'm outside(:

Dylan: That quick

Alexa: I followed u home....

I looked outside seeing Alexa and her friend pulling up into the drive. DING DONG!!

"I'll get it!"

"Hey Dylan, I told u I followed u home."

"I see, wanna come in?"

"Sure."

I walked into the kitchen were my mom was making supper. "Now Dylan who are these two pretty girls?"

~~~~~PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT~~~~~~~~~