Chapter 5: Hangin Out

Alexa's P.O.V

Kylie and I looked at Dylan's mom and couldn't help but laugh a little. We both were caked with dried mud and messy hair flying all over the place and she thinks we're pretty.

"Thank you..." I trailed off.

"Call me Mrs. Dauzat."

Dylan looked at his mom with the -you need to really stop- look. He gestured his hand to follow him so Kylie and I walked, heads down to his room. I didn't even look up to see if he was there I just followed his shadow.

When we got to his room he opened the door and walked in. Kylie and I stood at the door not knowing what to do. I was scared if I walked in he would think I was weird or something.

"Yall can come in."

I took a step in his room and looked around me. There was football stuff on the walls and footballs in see-through cases.

"Do you play?"

"Yeah actually, I'm a quarterback."

I looked at Kylie with wide eyes and then I instantly got on my phone. I needed to text Kylie now!!

Alexa: we need to go

Kylie: why??

Alexa: he's quarterback!!!

Kylie: yeah...and?

Alexa: who else is a quarterback😒?

Kylie: OMG! We need to leave now

I turned to look at Dylan who was already staring at me. I think he sensed something was up from the worried look I had on my face.

"What's wrong Alexa?"

"Nothing we have to go, sorry!"

I turned to Kylie and started walking until something grabbed my wrist. I look down to see Dylan's hand tight around me not letting go.

"Please Alexa, what's wrong?"

"We really have to go I'm sorry."

He looked to the ground and walked to the door and turned back waiting on us. Kylie and I hurried behind him. He walked us past the kitchen and I expected his mom to tell us bye but she wasn't in the room. He walked out the front door and we all were standing outside.

"Bye thanks for letting us follow you." Looking at him with a sly smile on my face.

"I thought we was hangin out?"

"We were but we have to go now."

"Whatever, just go I don't care!"

I looked at my hands that were shaking from his loud voice. "I said we were sorry."

I started up my four wheeler and headed out of the drive way Kylie right behind me. The whole way home not a word was said. We finally pulled up into my driveway. I parked my four wheeler and turned to look at Kylie doing the same.

"Are you staying tonight? It's sorta late."

"Yeah I'll text my mom."

I walked to the front door and opened it walking in to see the house dark. I turned on some lights and looked at the fridge and it had a note from my mom.

(Gone to get Chinese. I'll be back in a bit.)

"I guess we're having Chinese tonight!" Laughing at how Kylie's face looked when she turned to me.

~~~~~~~~~HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER SINCE I WAS THINKING ABOUT DELETING THIS FANFIC. BUT I DID SAY I MAY ADD A CHAPTER SO HERE IT IS. KEEP VOTING ON WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO IN THE PART BEFORE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE GIVE THIS CHAPTER A VOTE AND MAYBE A SWEET COMMENT IF YOU LIKE. THANKS AGAIN.
-A.R.