Chapter 3: I Saw Him Crying

Alexa's P.O.V.

I walked in the bathroom to check and see if my eyeblack was all over the place. I was wiping it all off when I heard the bathroom door open. It was Kylie, and she looked mad.

"What's wrong?"

"Alexa I gotta be honest with you, Dylan tried touching your shoulder when u was walking in here so I punched him and told him he couldn't touch u and he walked out the front door."

"Is he ok?"

"I don't know I think he's still out there if u wanna go see."

"Ok I'll be right back."

I walked out of the bathroom and out the front door. Looking around the parking lot I didn't see Dylan. I heard some type of noise from behind this car. I walked over to see a snapback on the head of a boy crying into his hands.

"Are u ok?"

"No!"

He didn't move and he kept on crying I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I sat down beside him and looked at him.

"Everything's gunna be ok."

Dylan looked up at me with his eyes red from crying.

"Why try helping me!"

I couldn't believe he just yelled at me. He put his head in his arms that was crossed over his bending knees and looked out into the parking lot. I put my arm around him and prayed to God.

-Dear Lord, please help him and make him ok he really needs you right now. Amen-

He looked over at me and got up.

"Thanks for trying to help but until you know the truth you will never be able to help me fully."

Dylan's P.O.V.

She put her arm around me. Omg I can't believe she's actually trying to help me. I couldn't take her not knowing the truth, so I got up and told her that she couldn't fully help me. I walked down the street heading back towards my house. I kept thinking of that moment when Alexa put her arm around me. Did I like her? Heck no, I can't she's so amazing and I'm so screwed up. I walked up my driveway to the door. Pulling out me keys and opening the door I walked inside seeing my mom hug me.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah I had fun and I also went out to eat at Longhorns."

"Well that sounds good, I'm glad your back safely."

I nodded and walked up the stairs to my room and turned on the tv. I flipped the channels until I got on Party Down South. I kept a close eye on my phone hoping Alexa would text me again tonight.

Alexa's P.O.V.

Seeing the sadness in his eyes as he got up and started walking down the street I looked at the ground tearing up. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Kylie standing over me.

"It's time to go."

"Ok well let's go."

My mom hopped in the car and so did me, Kylie and my little sister. I got out my phone seeing if I had any texts. There was only a text from Kylie telling me it's time to go and a text from Mason saying hey. Unlocking my phone I went to mine and Dylan's messages smiling, looking at what he said. I sent him a text.

Alexa: Heyyy

Dylan: Hey

Alexa: Are u ok??

Dylan: I guess so and btw thx for trying to help me

Alexa:Welcome and what do I not know?

Dylan: It's nun ok I'm going to bed night my beautiful girl ;)

Alexa: Lol night sweet dreams

My mom pulled up in our driveway and we all got out of the car. I opened the door and me and Kylie walked to my bedroom and got dressed into shorts and a t-shirt. I turned on the tv and layed in bed. Kylie layed on the floor and turned back and smiled at me. Then we both started laughing. I turned over in bed and started thinking about Dylan. He worried me.

~~~~~~~~HOPE YALL GUYS LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THAT WOULD BE AMAZING~~~~~~~