Chapter 2

I start to panic and I clean up my house and get ready. 4:26 OMG HES GONNA BE HERE!!! I check myself in the mirror and I hear a knock on the door. I get really excited and really nervous I mean I am meeting the Logan Paul!!! I quickly check on Maverick he's doing good. I take a deep breathe before opening the door. I grab the handle and turn it and open the door. I see a tall man with Blonde mop hair and blue eyes and huge muscles , Logan Paul. He smiles a huge warm smile and says hi you must be Rose! I smile and hug him and say yes and you must be Logan! I hear him whisper under his breathe oh my god she's hot. He didn't know that I heard it until I said I'm hot huh? I see his face turn I burst out laughing and after I'm done laughing I look at his face again and it's still red and I giggle. I say come in and close the door behind him. Logan runs up to Maverick and gets him and says I missed you Maverick! He thanks me again and I say no problem! Logan put Maverick back in the cage and says I like what you did with this place. It feels kinda weird being in here because it used to be my home. I laugh and say yeah. I offer him a drink he says no thank you. I said come on and sit down on the couch with me. Me and Logan sit on the couch and Logan says so how old are you? I say oh I'm the same age as you 23! Logan gasps and says wow! Really?!? I nod yes and we both laugh. I said Maverick must be a handful to take care of. Logan laughs and says oh he's defiantly a handful! Logan looks at my outfit and says I just now noticed you have the HOTTEST MERCH IN THE GAMMMEEEE!!!! He yelled. I laughed and said yup I'm a true logangster!!! #Logang4life I yell! Logan yells YA YEET!!! We both have a laughing attack. We both hear an old woman say shut up!!! From Logan Paul vlogs I gasped and said omg she's real!!! Logan sighed and said yes sadly..... I laugh and Logan laughed. Logan said well I better get Mavericks cage out of my Yeti. I will be back! I say okay. I relax on the couch and sigh and I whisper oh....my....god! He's even cuter in real life! I hear the door open and Logan is holding a bird cage. I see him with a huge ass smile on his face. Uh oh I whisper under my breathe. Did he hear me whisper that! Logan sets down the cage and puts Maverick in the cage Logan has. He gives a quick smile to Maverick and turns to me. He walks over to me and grabs my arm and pulls me off of the couch. He grasped me with his muscular arms. He stared into my eyes and I stare into his eyes. Logan leans in and kisses me. Sparks flew inside my stomach. It was just so magical! That kiss lasted until we both couldn't breathe. We both gasped for air. We both finally catches our breathe. I said wow I didn't think you liked me like that! Logan smirked and said yeah I do your hot. I smiled and said I had a crush on you since I started watching your vlogs and tv shows you acted in. Logan smiles and said well I didn't know you that long but right when I laid eyes on you I knew it was meant to be. We both smiled at each other. I said well you better take Maverick home I bet he's starting to freak out. Logan giggled and said yeah I bet you he is! I hug Logan and I give him my phone number he gives me his phone number and I kiss him on his cheek he left.