Chapter 5

I wake up naked with Logan's arms wrapped around me. I smile and play with his mop of hair. He wakes up and says Rose what are you doing? I respond saying I'm just playing with your mop of hair. Logan's smiles and says oh okay. What time is it? I look at the clock we haven't been sleeping that long it's only 10:49 AM. It's only 10:49 I say. Logan says oh okay. Well do you want to meet brother Jake and the team 10? I don't really have anything to do since. I don't do daily vlogs anymore. Other than spending time with you! I smile and say okay! I put on the outfit I was wearing just with out the thong. I got my iPhone X and I got my money and my lipstick. I put that in my small purse and we went to Jakes. Me and Logan talk about YouTube in the car ride. We are here! The big team 10 mansion! (Pretend like Jerika wasn't a thing!) we walked up to the door I kiss Logan quickly on the lips and we hold hands. Logan rings the door bell and Jake opens the door. He looks at Logan then me and he's checking me out and I turn red. Logan says uh Jake chill out she's mine! Jake says oh okay sorry and he lets me and Logan inside. We met everyone and were having a great time. Jake is into me I know he is. Jake gives us all drinks and ya girls are drunk some of the boys but not Logan and Jake. Jake whispers in my ear follow me. I say uh okay drunkly. I sit on Logan's lap and we make out everyone is cheering except for Jake. I whisper I will be back okay. Drunkly I say. I follow Jake everything is a blur. I go into a bedroom and Jake locks the door and throws me on the bed. He gets fully undressed and puts in a condom. I say drunkly J-Jake? What's going on? Jake says nothing and undressed me.  I slap him and he gets a zip tie and ties my hands together. Everything is a blur than I feel a dick thrust into me. It's.....Jake! He's moaning and I moan from pleasure. I like it. But it's not as good as Logan. Then I just got a picture of Logan in my mind then I feel deeply guilty. I stop moaning. And I yell drunkly JAKE STOP!!! DONT OW! DONT DO THIS! YOU PERV! I yell drunkly for help LOGAN LOGAN! I NEED HELP! JAKES RAPEING  ME! Logan heard and so did team 10. Jake slaps me until my face gets bruised up. He then yells at me saying YOU BITCH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! He thrusts his dick into me. Logan pinches the door yelling JAKEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ROOOSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!! The team 10 is screaming and saying OMG ROSE!!!! Jake yells GO AWAY! I yell HELP! Jake grabs my neck and takes his dick out of me and he chokes me and throws me to the floor and he kicks me and punches me and he gets a knife and he cuts me. The door gets thrown down. Logan gets Jake off of me and the boys are punching Jake and fighting him. The girls are crying. Logan says oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't know he was that horny!!! This is all my fault!!!! I get sober and say Logan???? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?!?! Logan says calm down you were drunk and Jake his sick ass he.....he raped you. I cry and get up and all the boys move and I punch his face and his 3 teeth fall out and I yell at him YOU SICK ASSHOLE I HATE YOU!!! Everyone just stares at me shocked. I say what's wrong guys? I go to Logan and Logan's shocked I hug him and I looked back at Jake and I guess I made him pass out. I then say to Logan no one messes with me.