Chapter 4 WARNING SMUT!!!

And the text chat went on and I texted Do you wanna come over???😘😘😗
He texted me back with this 😊😍Yes!
I giggled and said okay come on over!😂
After that I put on a thong ya know just in case! I made sure that my Jean shirts showed my butt and my hair looked sexy and my  Maverick shirt showed my breast's. I then heard a knock on the door I opened it and Logie stood there with Maverick shorts and a you good bro shirt that showed his huge muscles. I said hi in a sexy voice. He just gulped and it seemed like he didn't know what to say. He shut the door and said uh...you like so hot.......I-i mean nice! Then he smiled. I smiled and said thanks! I giggled. I pretended like I dropped my phone and turned around and bent over so he could see my butt. I felt like he was starring at my butt. I stood up and my eyes caught him starring I smirked then I turned around. I smirked and said something wrong? Logan just stared then at my breasts. I said follow me in a sexy voice. LAST SMUT WARNING!!!
He smirked and I could see his boner through his Maverick shorts. I walked sexy in my bedroom and Logan walked in. Logan closed and locked the door behind him. He said this used to be my bedroom. I said oh well that's cool...... I sat on my bed and crossed my legs. Logan walks up to me with a devilish grin on his face. I grab his shirt and pull him towards me and whisper to him you ready? Logan says ohhh yes! I take off my Maverick half shirt and my tight ass Jean shorts. Logan lingers around the bed and he jumps on me and he takes off his U gud bro?! Shirt and takes off his Maverick shorts. He kisses me and he grasps me with his muscular arms. I pull him down on me more. Logan stops kissing me and starts kissing my neck and he gives me hickeys all over my neck and then on my chest. I moan loudly. Logan slowly takes off my bra and throws it to the floor then he starts sucking my breasts. I moan more and more. Logan plays with my breasts. He then goes down to my stomach and give me more hickeys. He goes down to my underwear and he takes them off he says oh my gosh I make you really wet! I gasp as the cool air hits my vagina. I smile at Logan and said you do daddy! Logan giggles sexy and says oh you wanna play that game do you? He then starts eating out my vagina. I grab the sheet covers and I moan loudly so loud that the neighbors probably heard but I don't care. I yell to Logan saying uh oh L-L-Logan! Logan says yes? I-I'm gonna cum!!!! Logan says okay! Then the cum comes out and Logan drinks it and he licks it off his mouth tasting me. I sigh in relief then I get up and say your turn now Logie! I push Logan on my bed and I get on top of him. I feel his muscles and I kiss his neck. I get down to his underwear and I take them off. I start giving Logan a blow job and he moans loudly. I go faster and faster then Logan says Rose I'm gonna cum! I open my mouth and swallow the cum. I lick my lips tasting Logie. Logan then gets out a Extra Large condom. He puts it on and then gets on top of me. He thrusts his dick in me. I moan and moan and moan. After a couple minutes later he takes it off. He lays by me and I kiss him. I say I Love you Logie. Logan says I love you too Rose. We kiss and Logan wraps his muscular arms around me. We cuddle up naked and I fall asleep as Logan falls asleep with me.